We have a great time at the party. We have flash mob,party and game!And the best one is the flash mob because we tricked the teacher! We told the teacher there is a dodge ball!
We did a party,we ate from a big table of food,we wore different things,we did not to any work.CLASS 4Q HAD LOTS OF FUN MORE THE ANY CLASSES!!!all of us played frogs and flies!
We have a great time at the party. We have flash mob,party and game!And the best one is the flash mob because we tricked the teacher! We told the teacher there is a dodge ball!
ReplyDeleteCaption: Half of 4Q calming down after 2nd break!
What do you mean by...... ( Caption: Half of 4Q calming down after 2nd break! )?
DeleteI didnt know that we are tricking the teachers!
ReplyDeleteReally!!
Deletethe caption is: 10 cildren from 4Q Making themselves calm.
ReplyDeletethe flash mob was awesome!
ReplyDeleteWich games?PLEASE ANSWER.
ReplyDeleteWe did a party,we ate from a big table of food,we wore different things,we did not to any work.CLASS 4Q HAD LOTS OF FUN MORE THE ANY CLASSES!!!all of us played frogs and flies!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was there!
DeleteMrs TN what are the children doing in the pictures?Yoga?
ReplyDeletesorry I go to the party I was in kuwet and I wish to see you agin I cant wate to see you
ReplyDelete