I am really sorry Mrs. Nicholson I can't come to school tomorrow . I don't Know why? But I want to say goodbye to everyone in year 4.
Charlie and the Chocolate factory.Road Dahl.Charlie,Mr and Mrs Bucket,4 grandparents and Willy Wonka...Cartoon.Road Dahl's son.
the sentence made me lagh!
Wait sorry I will come to school tommowrow.
Mrs nicholson I am so sad I think I will not come to school today and I think its time for me to cry!
HI i had a very exiting holiday in london and piars \\\\\\\\\\\\ and ramadan karim.
Elephant world.amy jhonson.jhon,rachel,emma.mum,dad.(Elephant family).book(created into a movie).king obama! because its so silly and funny.
I am really sorry Mrs. Nicholson I can't come to school tomorrow . I don't Know why? But I want to say goodbye to everyone in year 4.
ReplyDeleteCharlie and the Chocolate factory.
ReplyDeleteRoad Dahl.
Charlie,Mr and Mrs Bucket,4 grandparents and Willy Wonka...
Cartoon.
Road Dahl's son.
the sentence made me lagh!
DeleteWait sorry I will come to school tommowrow.
ReplyDeleteMrs nicholson I am so sad I think I will not come to school today and I think its time for me to cry!
ReplyDeleteHI i had a very exiting holiday in london and piars \\\\\\\\\\\\ and ramadan karim.
ReplyDeleteElephant world.
ReplyDeleteamy jhonson.
jhon,rachel,emma.mum,dad.(Elephant family).
book(created into a movie).
king obama! because its so silly and funny.