He is so handsome. I cannot wait to have a cuddle with him. I hope he is a good baby.
Did you post this picture or mrs nani?
Hi everybody, presenting my new baby..Tun Hamad Ismail. At last I got a boy. This is my first bee among the flowers (I've got 3 daughters before). Thank god. Hope he will be good and as nice as all of you in 4Q.
Congratulations,for a new baby.I hope you have a good holiday.
Msr name your baby is very sweet and nice.
CONGRATULATION Mrs.Nami you had a baby boy i wish his born is like Karim.
Wow! That is a cute baby and I wanted to visit Mrs Nami's house...If I hope the baby is nice.Good luck for the baby.
Congragulation!! Your baby was really cute! I hope you bring your baby to school!! :)
Your baby is so cute ! Can you bring your baby to class sometime for visit and i made a suprise for you!!!!
Mrs Nani your baby boy is such a cuuuuuuuuuuuty!
He is so cute!(:I hope you will take care of the baby nicely and enjoy your HOLIDAY like me(in my home country)!(:
Akira!!!!
akira.you ARE in the blog!
Yes, I go to the blog sometimes in Indonesia because I want to spend most of the times with my coisons.
MISS NAMI I MISS YOU TO MUCH AND I WANT YOU TO TILL ME YOUR HOUSE MABBER AND YOUR PHONE NABBER
So cute!!
Hi 4Q, thanks for the handmade lovely card and for the wishes. Hope to see all of you again.
He is so handsome. I cannot wait to have a cuddle with him. I hope he is a good baby.
ReplyDeleteDid you post this picture or mrs nani?
DeleteHi everybody, presenting my new baby..Tun Hamad Ismail. At last I got a boy. This is my first bee among the flowers (I've got 3 daughters before). Thank god. Hope he will be good and as nice as all of you in 4Q.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations,for a new baby.I hope you have a good holiday.
ReplyDeleteMsr name your baby is very sweet and nice.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATION Mrs.Nami you had a baby boy i wish his born is like Karim.
ReplyDeleteWow! That is a cute baby and I wanted to visit Mrs Nami's house...
ReplyDeleteIf I hope the baby is nice.Good luck for the baby.
Congragulation!! Your baby was really cute! I hope you bring your baby to school!! :)
ReplyDeleteYour baby is so cute ! Can you bring your baby to class sometime for visit and i made a suprise for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteMrs Nani your baby boy is such a cuuuuuuuuuuuty!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!(:
ReplyDeleteI hope you will take care of the baby nicely and enjoy your HOLIDAY like me(in my home country)!(:
Akira!!!!
Deleteakira.you ARE in the blog!
ReplyDeleteYes, I go to the blog sometimes in Indonesia because I want to spend most of the times with my coisons.
DeleteMISS NAMI I MISS YOU TO MUCH AND I WANT YOU TO TILL ME YOUR HOUSE MABBER AND YOUR PHONE NABBER
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!
ReplyDeleteHi 4Q, thanks for the handmade lovely card and for the wishes. Hope to see all of you again.
ReplyDelete