I am all packed and fly out tomorrow! Will not be able to update this page until I have Internet access again.... Sorry but the kid blog will not accept any new posts or comments. Missing all of you.
Now at the airport drinking tea as I am too early... Better to be early than late. ( I did know what the time was, just thought it would be extra busy here!)
In South Wales.... It is so green here lots of trees and hills and very windy roads. Tomorrow I will be going out to do drawing and then later painting.....
Hi, now I am in my grandmas house, wow its so fun in here , actually now I am tyiping in samsung galaxy tab, just now iam sitting with my grandma and father and uncle watching television. Oh iforgot to tell you that it was so fun here in algeria.i am so sorry I didnt go to the blog , by the way, .bye.
Wow, its nearly school time , just yesterday we came from algeria and now I am on qatar at my house playing with the tablet.do you know what my money in eid were 3000 dinars .ok, bye.
I am all packed and fly out tomorrow! Will not be able to update this page until I have Internet access again....
ReplyDeleteSorry but the kid blog will not accept any new posts or comments.
Missing all of you.
Now at the airport drinking tea as I am too early... Better to be early than late. ( I did know what the time was, just thought it would be extra busy here!)
DeleteThe last few months I go to the airport and I was too early so I decided to have a play because there is a playing area there!
DeleteI think I might be too big and too old.......
DeleteOf Course!!!
DeleteForME,YOU LOOK EXTRA OLD!
DeleteSarah... Please think before you comment, this made me feel sad, I am not that old.
DeleteOh,sorry!
DeleteI am home sleeping and now I have just woke up! I am home with my family.
ReplyDeleteI wish I came on the last day of year 4,but I didnt come because I slept at 1:30 and i woke at 12!
ReplyDeleteI am old and I managed to be in school on time!
DeleteAfter 19 days I will be going to my home country and I will tell you all the things that I did(on my teenage cousins computer).
ReplyDeleteMrs TN can you tell me your yr3 class blog page?please answer me!
ReplyDeleteNo... I am too old I cannot remember it..... Or I am too sad to remember...
Deletehttp://wbjyear3.blogspot.co.uk/
Deletewhen will you close our blog page?
ReplyDeleteKid log can be looked at but no new posts or comments. This one keeps going over summer, but there will be no new posts.
DeleteIn South Wales.... It is so green here lots of trees and hills and very windy roads. Tomorrow I will be going out to do drawing and then later painting.....
ReplyDeleteWow! I wish Qatar was like that!
DeleteHow I wish to see the green scenery..such a lovely place indeed. Hope you can share your drawing and painting with us..Mrs TN
Deletewe are all packing for the airport!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels.
DeleteWhere are you going?
DeletePlease remember Capital letters at the beggining of your sentences.You are nearly Y5.
DeleteI think now I AM DOING FACEBOOK!
ReplyDeleteLOL i saw amel in facebook!
ReplyDeleteTOMORROW i WILL NOT EAT ANYTHING UNTIL 6 OCLOK BECAUSE ITS RAMADAN!
ReplyDeleteIn Indonesia I have to go to school!
ReplyDeleteYou.. are going to school in indonesia?
DeleteDoes it started already?
Today I am fasting.How about you?
ReplyDeleteSame I am fasting also!
DeleteYou know in here is so hot that the temperature is about 40 degrees!
I heard that in Indonesia is always raining?
I thought you were in indonesia.
DeleteSometimes I am fasting but I want to know what Nurul is doing on malaysia!
ReplyDeleteand you can have a free download of goergies fave music and games.
ReplyDeleteOh my god I didnt sleep i am playing on the computer and now mrs n published the letter and you wiil see how much the time is!
ReplyDeleteFor 2 days i did not sleep for 2 days in row cause i made cookies.
ReplyDeleteI never miss a day of fasting
ReplyDeleteIn my house I have made a lot of food for ramadhan!! Because ramadhan will be in 8th of august!! YAY!
ReplyDeleteEid Mubarak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, now I am in my grandmas house, wow its so fun in here , actually now I am tyiping in samsung galaxy tab, just now iam sitting with my grandma and father and uncle watching television. Oh iforgot to tell you that it was so fun here in algeria.i am so sorry I didnt go to the blog , by the way, .bye.
ReplyDeleteMrs Nicholson! Gorgie is in Qatar right? What is your house number?
ReplyDeleteSorry Amel, read this after Georgie had gone home. She had a lovely time and enjoyed swimming at the Waha every day. See you in school next week.
DeleteWow, its nearly school time , just yesterday we came from algeria and now I am on qatar at my house playing with the tablet.do you know what my money in eid were 3000 dinars .ok, bye.
ReplyDeleteOnly me qt amel and akira are tyipin1qg in the blog and telling us about their holidays
ReplyDeleteSchool :(
ReplyDelete