Visitors

Monday, 25 February 2013

Capacity - Reading scales





8 comments:

  1. It tell's you all about yhe scale's

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's teach me how to read the scale and it's very fun it' like am cooking now.

    I hope you not close the game.

    From: Nurul F



    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This game was clear, No ADS, And Amazayn!!!! I love it! But I want more Harder one not The easy one. So Mrs. Nicholson if you can please post an exciting activity in here!

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reading scale game is easy the anser is always in the 100 times table! maybe we can change it to 5 ,6,7 timestable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! It is good and interesting.I learn a lot from it.
    Thanks for creating such a nice blog for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom like this game Mrs Nilcholson.
    [Reading Scales]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its good to learn the measurement of a water is liter,the amount of one thousand milliliter is equivalent to 1 liter.Its fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is easy to learn reading scales.

    ReplyDelete