hi miss n
My best TIME was 6 seconds on stop the clock 1 MINUTE INTERVAL
ARE u sure? because i triend lots of time and my best score is 9 sec at stop the clock.
Yes i am sure but only on the computer i can do 6 sec
miss n
This is not a comment on Stop the clock.
my best is 16 but I will try to be more faster
I will try to make best score 16
On which game?
I like it!!!
My best score is nine seconds at stop the clock but i really want to beat hadi best score at stop the clock.
Its teach me about time every because I play it every day in stop the clock
I can't beat hadi's best scrore at stop the clock i tried a lot of time but my best score is the same!
I think my best score is 10 sec in stop the clock now not 9 sec.
my worst score is 37 but my best score is 22
sr
You need to write in sentences please.
WHERE IS THE VICTORIAN INVENTIONS?
I took it off as most of the comments were not about inventions.
hi miss n
ReplyDeleteMy best TIME was 6 seconds on stop the clock
ReplyDelete1 MINUTE INTERVAL
ARE u sure? because i triend lots of time and my best score is 9 sec at stop the clock.
DeleteYes i am sure but only on the computer i can do 6 sec
Deletemiss n
ReplyDeleteThis is not a comment on Stop the clock.
Deletemy best is 16 but I will try to be more faster
ReplyDeleteI will try to make best score 16
ReplyDeleteOn which game?
DeleteI like it!!!
ReplyDeleteMy best score is nine seconds at stop the clock but i really want to beat hadi best score at stop the clock.
ReplyDeleteIts teach me about time every because I play it every day in stop the clock
ReplyDeleteI can't beat hadi's best scrore at stop the clock i tried a lot of time but my best score is the same!
ReplyDeleteI think my best score is 10 sec in stop the clock now not 9 sec.
ReplyDeletemy worst score is 37 but my best score is 22
ReplyDeletesr
ReplyDeleteYou need to write in sentences please.
DeleteWHERE IS THE VICTORIAN INVENTIONS?
ReplyDeleteI took it off as most of the comments were not about inventions.
Delete