Akira how did you do the jug problem how did you get 4 units and others. Mrs Nicholsen i found the real trapped game .Once i was the sabotuer and i passed to the finals but i did not escape i got TRAPPED.
1. I’m a child of 9 years old. 2. I spent my childhood in Qatar. 3. My Father works in Qatargas. 4. It’s better to spend the fatherhood with your own children.
So easy!!!!!!!! come on mrs n post a hard one!!!!
ReplyDeleteI ALWays get 100 points!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo easy AND always win!!! Thank you although is very easy peasy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis game is so fun but easy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOOPS I DID'T PUT A FULL STOP AT THE END WHEN I SAID This game is fun......................... SORRY I FORGOT TO DO THAT!.
ReplyDeleteHOW DO we play the jug problem?.
ReplyDeleteI always get 100 points(only one time I get 110 points).
ReplyDeleteMrs N. I really like the jugs game! Eventually the hard one!!! I did 8 moves on level 1.
ReplyDeleteI started to know how to play the jug promblem now.
ReplyDeleteGreat News!!!1 I manage to do it all in the best moves!!!:D !
ReplyDeleteGreat news i finished all the levels,it's starting to be easy(JUG PROMLEM).
ReplyDeleteAt the jug problem.
ReplyDeleteAkira how did you do the levels at jug problem how did you get 4 units and other units.
ReplyDeleteAkira how did you do the jug problem how did you get 4 units and others. Mrs Nicholsen i found the real trapped game .Once i was the sabotuer and i passed to the finals but i did not escape i got TRAPPED.
ReplyDeleteThe jug problem was hard but i solved it
ReplyDelete1. I’m a child of 9 years old.
ReplyDelete2. I spent my childhood in Qatar.
3. My Father works in Qatargas.
4. It’s better to spend the fatherhood with your own children.
What this to do with capacity?
Deletem
ReplyDeleteThis is not a comment. You need to write a sentence about what you have done.
Delete