Visitors

Thursday, 14 February 2013

CLASS ASSEMBLY

Today we had our class assembly, all about football and its history. What was the best part? Which fascinating fact would you like to share?

13 comments:

  1. its really funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its me sarah my best part in the assembly is when we watch the terrible tudors.i was so surprised that there was no rules and no referre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ,
      I do not want to play football when I'm in ancient times.

      Delete
  3. hey
    can you teach me how to create a website mrs nicholsen i really want to make my own website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its funny that the Tudor football before in year 1500 had no rules, no referee,and risky.
    Its good to learn nowadays that the football games has a rules,referee and safe to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey
    I was going to vormite when I heard that china made their football with animal skins.But now the football have rules and no more cracking bones!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HORRIBLE HISTORIES IS HORRIBLE

    ReplyDelete
  7. on wednesday I went in the dolphin show - souq waqif -doha and they put dancefull songs so I claped and singed with song,it was awesome when the man came on top of the dolphin on his back and the dolphin and the man jumped together in the hole

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so scared when i want to say my line but when this video coming and Mrs Nilcholson open it and i didn't feel so scared.



    Thank You for open it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't belief there were no rules and refree in the past(like in this video, people got hurt and broke their bone).I had fun too, although i had lots of lines,it was a good assembly plan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. NOBODY IS WRITING IN THE CLASS ASSEMBLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why are histories are so horrible .

    ReplyDelete