It was ver easy peasy lemon squeezy! I think it would be nicer if it was not only that! It was also amzing but i want the one that have more activity.Also it is very colourful! So Thx u!
Hello!!! I really like the DYNAMO SHOW! Even though it was like a baby! But I still like it because It was preety colourful!! But is also boring because the activity was so little so you now know I like activity so please put more activity!!!!!!!!!!
the dynamo show had a weird game name but it's fun playing it i wish i can play it at home computer but when i click dynamo show it says in the computer adobe flash player had been disable(also the stop the clock and matheletics0 but in my home i only have 1(well my family has 4,2 of them is broken one of them is for my dad for in his office and the other one is the one that i'm using now(for going to blogspot).
we are making transport timeline mrs.Nicholson
ReplyDeletethe dynamo show was very easy it tell's us the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWE Couldn't Find Anything About
ReplyDeleteWHEELED CARTS INVENTED?
Its very nice and ilike it I want to open it at my home....
ReplyDeleteMe and QT is playing the game and its very fun..... .
The Dyanamo showwas a bit fun and easy
ReplyDeleteits so cool
ReplyDeletecan you post more and more links and vidio clips about:
-horrible histories
AND MORE GAMES ABOUT topics or from BBC
Thanks
Sorry i made a mistake
ReplyDeleteIt was ver easy peasy lemon squeezy! I think it would be nicer if it was not only that! It was also amzing but i want the one that have more activity.Also it is very colourful! So Thx u!
ReplyDeleteits give the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHE DYNAMO SHOW WAS SO COOL
ReplyDeleteALL THE ANSWERS WERE THERE
CAN YOU POST MORE GAMES AND VIDIO CLIPS AND MAYBE TRY TO POST SOME ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
This is so exiting!!!!!!!!! and it tell us al of the answer and it is much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!.
ReplyDeleteI hade them all right its nice.
ReplyDeleteI nearly finished the timeline
ReplyDeleteSentences finish with a fullstop.
DeleteHello!!! I really like the DYNAMO SHOW! Even though it was like a baby! But I still like it because It was preety colourful!! But is also boring because the activity was so little so you now know I like activity so please put more activity!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso it is so much fun and it tell us that something was invented from old thing's to new thing's
ReplyDeleteIt was easy but every transport I had to play it toled me the answer I had them all right it had lots of transport to playl.
ReplyDeleteAll of this answer,we could use it in our timeline
ReplyDeleteSentences finish with a full stop.
DeleteWe couldn't search the information about wheeled cart ms.Nicholson
ReplyDeleteI FINISHED the timeline now
ReplyDeleteNow finish your sentence with a full stop.
DeleteAlso it is hrd to find iron horse shoes
ReplyDeleteSentences finish with a full stop.
DeleteIts giving the answer in ICT lesson.
ReplyDeletethe dynamo show had a weird game name but it's fun playing it i wish i can play it at home computer but when i click dynamo show it says in the computer adobe flash player had been disable(also the stop the clock and matheletics0 but in my home i only have 1(well my family has 4,2 of them is broken one of them is for my dad for in his office and the other one is the one that i'm using now(for going to blogspot).
ReplyDeleteI like it!
ReplyDeleteNow the dynamo show work.
ReplyDeleteHEY
ReplyDeleteTHE DYNAMO SHOW WAS A LITTLE BORING BUT MY SISTER LOVED IT BECAUSE SHE KNEW THEM.
Wow my mom like it also in history of transport.
ReplyDelete