Visitors

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Year 5/6 Show

Home work
Write a review.
Which part was the best?

10 comments:

  1. The best part was the Shadow word maker and the picnic one! I like it because the shadow word maker is cool and the picnic one is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The year 5/6 show was awsome they were funny because there pies splashed in the face and when the police chased the boys for stealing the pies.It also was a bit boring because the had poetry. But the people liked there would be more teachers challenges but they hate HOMEWORK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picnic show that which throws a cream pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the year 5 and 6 show I like the part when raveendra(boy) riped the girls clothes,when they cried and when the people got hit by pies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to watch it again!
      Most of the things they did are funny an nice!

      Delete
  5. In year 5 and 6 talent show there was a funny moment the girl hit the boy with the cream pie. And there was so cool and i saw the 2 teacher holding the white curtain and they open the light and the year 5 or year 6 dance behind the curtain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My best part of the show is the picnic story because it is funny when the police cacth the thief.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My best part is when the girl put the pie in the boys face and I cant beleive thet they want more HOMEWORK(sorry I didnt CLAP!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs Nicholson the one I like best was when we sang the shooting star because it was a nice song

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yr5/6 was funny the got a pie throw in the face.HAHAHAHA!.

    ReplyDelete