Visitors

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Electricity in the home

To help you complete your poster for homework, on Electrical Danger in the home, try these web pages.
 

13 comments:

  1. SPOT the dangers and fix them game is so fun but i want the science poster is about safety in the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs nicholson those three were fun to play and it gave me more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs nicholson those three were fun to play and it gave me more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome games! I also went to the E.ON website and there were so fun to play I TRIED the all too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I make a leaflet about science not a science poster?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great. looking forward to seeing your leaflet.

      Delete
  6. Amel AND Akira4 March 2013 at 12:17

    Wow! Mrs Nicholson it was amazing game!!!! I like all those games! I am really Happy!!
    Thank you Mrs.Nicholson!Hope you posted more games!

    ReplyDelete
  7. QT and Nurul F 4Q4 March 2013 at 12:21

    QT Wow!! Its so easy is just moving things around and clicking things.

    Nurul Wow its so fun me and QT just playing around with it....-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hadi & Alberth 4Q4 March 2013 at 12:25

    All of these game were fun and helped us alot can you post more
    better games like trapped but the full game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do we play the frankenstain game?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved those science games that you posted.They helped me a lot cause when my sister was opening the the light and her hand was wet I suddenly told her NOOOO then she said why and I whipped her hands. please can you post more CBBC games because I liked them and they were fantastic Even my my mum looooved the real game trapped.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the frankenstain game it was so fun.
    I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I played spot the dangers and fix them, in this game i learned safe and unsafe to use of electric equipment.

    ReplyDelete