Mrs N i Tried hitting the target well...i didnt get all the trophies i just got the two that were in the right side.
Mrs N were do i click when i start the angle game? [not write kids cause we are none of the kids].
There are three games and a quiz - which do you mean?
This was so fun but how do you squirt in the third game.
Some of the games are good for me. But some of the levels are hard.
MRS. Nicholson I liked the angles game the 360 was the biggest angle.
Mrs. N i got three trophies and 190 score out of 201 question.
Mrs N I got all the trophies in the hit the target game!
The kids angle game take five minutes to load, finally the game comes up it was good playing it.
Mrs N I did the quiz in the mission 2 game and got all of them right!
Because we already learned it at school.
I like the hit the target game I really hit the target in the game I like to shoot the water on the clown.the clown looks very funny when I shoot the water on him.
All the angle games are very good.
I was not that good since I missed about 3-4 times so I could not consider myself an expert. But I did not try 1 game.
It was good I like it.
At the mission 2 it was atiny bit hard.
Mrs N i Tried hitting the target well...i didnt get all the trophies i just got the two that were in the right side.
ReplyDeleteMrs N were do i click when i start the angle game? [not write kids cause we are none of the kids].
ReplyDeleteThere are three games and a quiz - which do you mean?
DeleteThis was so fun but how do you squirt in the third game.
ReplyDeleteSome of the games are good for me. But some of the levels are hard.
ReplyDeleteMRS. Nicholson I liked the angles game the 360 was the biggest angle.
ReplyDeleteMrs. N i got three trophies and 190 score out of 201 question.
ReplyDeleteMrs N I got all the trophies in the hit the target game!
ReplyDeleteThe kids angle game take five minutes to load, finally the game comes up it was good playing it.
ReplyDeleteMrs N I did the quiz in the mission 2 game and got all of them right!
ReplyDeleteBecause we already learned it at school.
DeleteI like the hit the target game I really hit the target in the game I like to shoot the water on the clown.the clown looks very funny when I shoot the water on him.
ReplyDeleteAll the angle games are very good.
ReplyDeleteI was not that good since I missed about 3-4 times so I could not consider myself an expert. But I did not try 1 game.
ReplyDeleteIt was good I like it.
ReplyDeleteAt the mission 2 it was atiny bit hard.
ReplyDelete