Visitors

Monday, 29 April 2013

NEWSPAPERS

18 comments:

  1. miss n. I won in thes game and I like it so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the bbc game for newspaper work in school yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the quiz and got 10 out of 10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had fun playing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this was an awesome game!!!
    I was really happy of this game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its good to learn in doing the newspapers we need to know the fact by knowing the question to answer such as who,what,where,when,why and how..which is interesting and fun..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the the trapped game because it had fun things in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is more fun than the last trapped game.My favourite part is when I throw the mouse to the correct answer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nurul Farhanah 4Q1 May 2013 at 16:11

    I really like tis game and I just play halve and I Trapped!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mrs Nicholson it was very fun and it was great and now I learned more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mrs N can you post another trapped game about animatoins!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nurul Farhanah 4Q2 May 2013 at 17:04

    I like this game so muc:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nurul Farhanah 4Q2 May 2013 at 17:05

    sorry about the [muc] its much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I played it 5 times cause i really like it and i got 10 out of 10 on the quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This game is fun but it its a little bit scary for me . In the night I thinking there is a mummy in my cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The wolf picture scares me alot cause It has bloody teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will never think of what you told alberth!

    ReplyDelete