Visitors

Tuesday, 23 April 2013

AT THE BEACH CLUB

Pod A, went to the beach club and....... made
VOLCANOES!

We then tested them to see which was the strongest. Then we had our lunch. After that we played!

34 comments:

  1. 4Q is was really a great day at the beach. You all worked really hard to make your volcanoes, everyone - great team work. It looked fun testing to see which was the strongest.
    I had fun paddling in the sea and not getting sunburnt! I hope you all had a fabulous day as well.
    See you all in school in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See you also Mrs TN!!!
      I wish we go to the beach club again!

      Delete
    2. I already miss the beach club.

      Delete
    3. Why it's just been three days you didn't go to the beach club, and you can go to the beach club with your family too.

      Delete
  2. Mrs N I had a fun time going to the beach club especially when we made the volcanoes,but when I got home I slept until the afternoon because I'm really tired after swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a fantastic time playing near the waves(in the sea).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned in the beach club that if we mix lots of water with sand it will break not easily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fun at the beach club.Ilike makeing sand and soil volcanose.
    It was fun to siwm in the sea.It is a good day today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun in the beach,my best part is when me and Qt,akira,and nurul jumped over the waves when we son one and it was so exciting but I hurted myself when I was swimming in the deeper water but still it was the most fun part of the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed at the beach.I learned how to make a volcano with sand soil and clay.We did the biggest volcano.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we was the sacind highst vlcano meand ali, siad

      Delete
  8. I went far from the island and i make a volcanoes look small
    and sands are bigs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed at the beach.I learned how to make a volcano

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, 4Q Learners. Would love to hear what your findings were. Also interested in knowing what you liked playing at the beach. The beach closest to us is about 3 hours away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for injoening our blog and I wish you have one

      Delete
  11. Now I like going to the beach club!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today I learned that when we tested which volcano is the strongest it wasn't fair because my team did't throw the ball on the same distances and strength.

    ReplyDelete
  13. miss n I like the beech club because it was fun and I like going with my class and I like doing vlcano

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow must of been fun playing at the beach. An testing volcanoes must be fun. How did you do that? Did you test them by what there made out? What did you play at the beach? And why did you like it so much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just made mountains and take a bit at the top of.

      Delete
    2. In the beach we played in the sea and at the playground!

      Delete
  15. HI 4Q!!! I would love to know what you like to do at the beach. How many volcanos did you guys make at the beach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how many we made Nate.

      Delete
  16. I wish we can go agean because I like it and I injoey it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well I think we made 6 valcanoes because there is 18 of us at the beach in the 4q class and we had to make 3 people in 1 group so 18 divide 3 is 6.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had fun making the volcanoes when we mixed the soil wet sand and very wet sand to the dry sand,the colour of the volcano is nearly like brown when we mixed the soil ,very wet sand and wet sand to the dry sand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even me i had fun making volcanoes.

      Delete
  19. My volcano is the 3rd biggest.I wish we could go there again in year 5.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like when we were playing at the water.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow. How did you build them
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow you're lucky you get to go to the beach!!!! I heard that You went to a beach and made Volcanoes. Then you tested them to see which one is the strongest. I liked how you punctuation marks. How did you test the volcanoes?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I read that you made volcanos and tested them to see which one was strongest.Which one was the strongest? Then you played. I think your lucky that you got to go to the beach. Colin

    ReplyDelete
  24. I read that you made volcanos and tested them to see which one was strongest.Which one was the strongest? Then you played. I think your lucky that you got to go to the beach. Colin

    ReplyDelete