Visitors

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

ARE YOU READY......

Five Sentence Challenge

In Space
You can write about anything you like that is connected to space in some way. I can’t wait to read your sentences because I just know you will have all sorts of ideas!
The link will stay open until 24th April so you have lots of time to get your thoughts together.

39 comments:

  1. Mrs N the five sentences that I'm going to write is a family that lives in space in a planet called NASA the planet is really small so the family have a little neighbourhood and 4 countries near them so it's not like earth! And then they heard the things in earth and the countries also so the family moved to earth you will see the full one mrs N in my planner tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I made another one up but it's nearly the same at 18 April 2013!

      Delete
    2. I've got the idea from the reading eggs library.

      Delete
  2. Can we do the story in space then little bit of the earth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we write more than than 5 sentences in the challenge?Because I'm going to do it more than 5 sentences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the 5 sentence challenge it has to be FIVE sentences! But you can write a longer story as well.....

      Delete
  4. I already have something In mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is it can you tell us!!!!! Please!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Mrs N can we do another 5 sentences challenge but not about space next week????

      Delete
  5. Can we add that,he was walking on the moon and out the space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In space we could fly around without gravity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At space,we could walk in the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also we could put flags in moon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. In space there's no gravity.
    2.In outer space you can't hear even you scream because it is vacuum and no air in space.
    3.There are many things you can see in space like stars or sun,planets,galaxy and many others.
    4.Travelling in space you need to use rocket with strong engine.
    5.I don't like to live in space because there is no food,air and water which you can find only on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am thing carefully to write the 5 sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mrs N I'm ready for tomorrow for the animation I'm also exited and I have a five sentence For it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The space was a place that we could fly.
    The sun is huge and its brightening outside the space.
    More planets around the space.
    No food or drink,but you can find on earth.
    Planets move round and round and the earth is near the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. space there are planets and the sun.Also you can't breath because there is no oxygen.People use spaceship to go to space.In space they use some robot and the robot will explore and some will get minerals.Sometimes when people land they crash but some are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nurul Farhanah 4Q21 April 2013 at 15:43

    Space have lots of planet.
    Pluto is the smallest planet in the space.
    In the space there no food,drinks,and no gravity at all.
    Sun is the shinning star which is important for us.
    The galaxy is probably the beautiful wallpaper you have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nurul Farhanah I like your 5 sentences but I was hoping you wrote a story in space that has 5 sentences.

      Delete
    2. 5 Sentences .........
      In a small planet called Pluto there lived a family.One cold evening the only child in the family Ally went to the computer room and finished her homework,the homework was to find out the best planet, when she knewed the planet in space she was shocked that it was earth. Ally really want to go to earth and move there, unfortunately her parents says"No! you can't go there! there's to many valcono in earth eventhough it is the best planet!",Soon Ally was ANGRY she was always thinking about earth since her parents says "No,Suddenly she got a brilliat Idea!
      The next day Ally's parents could not find ally,they were so woried about Ally so they called the F.B.I and also the police so they can find Ally!....................
      Can the police find Ally?
      What do you think Ally's plan is?

      Delete
    3. I think Ally went to Planet Earth.

      Delete
  15. Space has lots of planets and meteors also rocks.If a meteor crashes in a planet maybe the planet can have fire on it.Planets are big there is mars, Jupiter ,moon , sun , Galaxy ,.rocks are not like the earths rocks its very big and hot.Space has not lots of gravity infact there's no gravity.
    Space is were people go for goals and make missions.

    ReplyDelete
  16. There are bright stars in space.
    The moon is so shiny.
    It is really hard to live in space beacause there is no food or drinks.
    And we need to do everything slow.
    I wish I can go to space and float around with my favorite ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I heard that you want everyone to use 5 sentences to describe what you know about space. I like how you said I can’t wait to read your sentences because I just know you will have all sorts of ideas! I wonder if you could put an poem in replacment for the 5 sentences.
    Here is my 5 sentences: There are Astriods in space. There are also meteors and Comets. Jupiter is the biggest planet. Our Sun is an Star! Pluto is considered a Dwarf Planet now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. On summer Cesy had a school trip to space at 23 april 2013.Soon the day was 23 april Cesy and her classmates are really exited they will be camping in space,to get there they had to ride on a Rocket.Cesy was scared riding a rocket but she tried her best to be brave just like her classmates and sister.In space Cesy and her classmates had so much fun in space they even had a picnic,now Cesy was not scared anymore.After Cesy went to the school trip to space she wanted to go there again with her family and friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. If I am In space i will move slowly.
    I can fly around with no air.
    Its hard to live in space because there is no air.
    You can see the moon and the stars.
    And You will notice that it is so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  20. If you are in space you can not breath in less you have a space
    suit because there is now air. Also when you are on the moon and you drop a feather and
    a hammer they will hit the ground at the same time because
    there is no gravity. Did you now that pluto is not the only
    dwarf planet. Well I need to go. BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The sun is made out of gas.
    Asteroids hit planets.
    You can not see dark matter.
    Saturn has rings.
    Mercury is closest to the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  22. There are 8 Planets in our Solar System.
    I can see all kinds of sizes of Stars.
    Our Sun is a small star.
    I move slowly in space.
    There is no air in space.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Neptune has four rings.
    There is a lot of gravity in space.
    Only 23% of earth is made Dark Matter.
    The Sun is small compared to other stars.
    Uranus has thirteen rings going up and down.














    ReplyDelete
  24. Neptune has four rings.
    Uranus has thirteen rings.
    Uranus rings go up and down.
    Only 23% of earth is made out of Dark Matter.
    The moons mantle is more iron rich than the earths mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Neptune has four rings.
    There is a lot of gravity in space.
    Only 23% of earth is made Dark Matter.
    The Sun is small compared to other stars.
    Uranus has thirteen rings going up and down.














    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Neptune has 4 rings made out of space dust.

    Stars can form black holes when they die.

    Every planet in our solar system is named after a Roman God besides Earth.

    There are 3 dwarf planets in are solar system their names are Pluto, Eris and Ceres.

    The temperature at the center of the Sun is 150,000 times hotter than boiling water.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Neptune is blue.
    It is a gas giant.
    It is blue because there is a lot of methane in it.
    Neptune is named after a roman god.
    Neptune is very cold.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, Class! Our class, here in Pennsylvania, learned about space this year. We created our very own website about the things we learned. It is on this page of our classroom website.
    https://sites.google.com/site/amusone/cross-curricular-activities/space-pbl

    ReplyDelete
  30. Mrs TN was is the next subject in the 5 sentences challange?

    ReplyDelete