Visitors

Monday, 15 April 2013

!!!***EARTH QUAKE*****!!!!

 During Literacy today we pretended that an earthquake had happened.
Tell everyone,
  • What it was like
  • What you did
  • How you felt
  • Who you called (we pretended we had our mobiles with us!)

9 comments:

  1. I feel nervous and scsr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The earthquake was like the floor or the building is shaking. I called my mother and i said hello mum there's an earthquake on our school. My mother said what!!! Are you okay. And i said yes im fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will cry if there is a more than strong earthquake and burj khalifa will fall down and i will be so scared and my mum will be worried about me!

    ReplyDelete


  4. I will cry I will feel scared and ofcource I will call my mum
    I will get a head eack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel scared and I paniced a little, I will call my mum I will rush under ny desk with my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will feel like I will diy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel dizzy because everything is shaking.First step was rushed to cover under the desk,second observe the surrounding if still shaking then the last one is to call my mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi 4Q - if you check out Year 4Ps blog you will see an EARTHQUAKE in action. Look at our video!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was scary bescause a building could fall down. I would go outdoors to an open feild. If the ground was moving I would proble start to shake because of the ground. I would call my mom or my dad.

    ReplyDelete