I liked volcano 2 because it explains everything and there a lot of action. In the volcano 2 I made a Plinian eruption. I kind of liked the Volcano 1 because there was action and let you personalize the volcano
I liked volcano 2 because it explains everything and there a lot of action. In the volcano 2 I made a Plinian eruption. I kind of liked the Volcano 1 because there was action and let you personalize the volcano
Number 2 is the best,because it shows me how does it erupt with different lines.
ReplyDeleteDid you vote?
DeleteI heard that you want everyone to place their vote. I like how you want to see everyones opinion. I wonder if you could add Volcano Builder 3.
ReplyDeleteDaniel which class are you? I will have to look for more volcano builders.
DeleteMrs N I like the volcanobuilder 2 because it has more information about the valcano we made.
ReplyDeleteDid you vote?
DeleteI like playing both of the games!
ReplyDeleteMrs N you know i made a shield volcanoe!
ReplyDeleteEven I looked whats inside a volcano.
ReplyDeletei MADE a FLOWING VOLCANO.
ReplyDeleteThe volcano eruption was amazing and it is so cool
ReplyDeleteOops,sorry I forgot to put the full stop.
ReplyDeleteI like Volcano 1 better because you get to look were volcanos are in action.
ReplyDeleteIn volcano 2 I made a shield volcano.
ReplyDeleteI liked volcano 2 because it explains everything and there a lot of action. In the volcano 2 I made a Plinian eruption. I kind of liked the Volcano 1 because there was action and let you personalize the volcano
ReplyDeleteI liked volcano 2 because it explains everything and there a lot of action. In the volcano 2 I made a Plinian eruption. I kind of liked the Volcano 1 because there was action and let you personalize the volcano
ReplyDeletehey every body do you like the fish
ReplyDeleteI like the volcano 2.
ReplyDelete