Mrs N you know i tried it and it was fabolouse games and you know something this is the best website i have entered in my life its great even my mum liked the library stall she loved it i read some fantasy books and i read some science books they were educational my mum said!
Today I hit my target in the reading egg game and I change my avatar.I like to read the book in the reading egg.I like the cards that they give to me I got a very pretty fairy cards and a very cute puppy!
Mrs TN, I have read book from the library. It's about cranky old magician. I love it so much. I just want to ask why I cannot go to the mall, stadium and gym? I have tried many times but there's no picture.I only can hear the sound.Please help me.
You need to go to the apartment, up in the lift to your flat and into the changing room, I changed your picture.... do you like it? On the island click on the stadium or gym, then click on enter. I entered using your password.... try again.
Mrs N you know i tried it and it was fabolouse games and you know something this is the best website i have entered in my life its great even my mum liked the library stall she loved it i read some fantasy books and i read some science books they were educational my mum said!
ReplyDeleteI collected 116 eggs!
ReplyDeleteI collected 277 eggs, I read a book from library and answering question on a test to earn an eggs.
ReplyDeleteI had fun playing it!
ReplyDeleteIt is fun and I have 567 eggs and 3 targets done.
ReplyDeleteMrs N you know today all my friends went to the park and we enjoyed playing but i still didnt forget the blog!
ReplyDeleteNow I have 6 targets done.
ReplyDeletethis game was the best!!!
ReplyDeleteI was so afoul because i don't have any furniture.
ReplyDeleteIts too hard to get a target but i got 2 targets.
ReplyDeleteMrs N i GOT 110 eggs and 5 targets i dont know why i have a few eggs!
ReplyDeleteBut i still win!
ReplyDeleteRight NOW I WIN!
ReplyDeleteMrs N i got 230 eggs and seven targets i want to earn 5 million but i cant1!
ReplyDeleteI had fun playing the game on the gym.
ReplyDeleteMrs N I got 302 eggs!
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun this game.I like it.
ReplyDeleteMrs N I read the books on the libary and they were good I like to read it.
ReplyDeleteMRs N today I read so many books and got so many eggs and card because I went to the libbary and read 10 books!
ReplyDeleteMrs N I liked all the books in the library it was awesome so today I just read books in the library.
ReplyDeleteAfter I read the books on the library I have more than 700 eggs but not until 800 eggs!
ReplyDeleteNow I got more than 1000 eggs! Because I read all the time in the libbrary.
DeleteToday I hit my target in the reading egg game and I change my avatar.I like to read the book in the reading egg.I like the cards that they give to me I got a very pretty fairy cards and a very cute puppy!
ReplyDeleteIt is so fun I got many targets in 1 day.
ReplyDeleteNow I collected 275!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have 7 targets.
ReplyDeleteMrs N reading eggs is fun!I read it alot !!!
ReplyDeleteI tried the harry potter book there was something very very serioslyscary and i didnt want to watch it!
ReplyDeleteMrs TN, I have read book from the library. It's about cranky old magician. I love it so much. I just want to ask why I cannot go to the mall, stadium and gym? I have tried many times but there's no picture.I only can hear the sound.Please help me.
ReplyDeleteYou need to go to the apartment, up in the lift to your flat and into the changing room, I changed your picture.... do you like it? On the island click on the stadium or gym, then click on enter. I entered using your password.... try again.
DeleteThank you for your help.I really like it.
DeleteMrs N I nearly finished all the bookie the storyland at the library!
ReplyDeleteMrs Tn, just now I try to open reading eggs at my house but it is not working. It says down for maintenance. How am I going to open it?
ReplyDeleteHow about trying to go to reading eggs today maybe it will work.
DeleteMrs N I hit lots of target in reading eggs!
ReplyDeleteI mean 'Mrs N I wasted my money because I want to decorate my apartment".
ReplyDeleteI have 784 golden eggs and 10 target from quote quest.
ReplyDeleteMrs N i HAVE 358 EGGS ITS AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteI have 365 eggs.
ReplyDeleteNow i have 958 golden eggs and 11 target from quote quest.
ReplyDeleteyepey! i have 1087 eggs and still 11 targets.
ReplyDeleteThe book in the library was intresting and I got 116 golden eggs
ReplyDeleteMRs TN now I have so many eggs after I read a book!
ReplyDeleteI have 1347 eggs and still 11 target, this game is really interesting.
ReplyDeleteToday, in the reading eggs library I read pirate books.
ReplyDeleteThe book was nice,I like it.
DeleteMrs N I changed my avatar's clothes.
ReplyDeleteToday I read a book that has lots of pages called mer-boy.
ReplyDeleteNow I read so many thick books in the readding eggs.
DeleteMrs N I did't know we could read in the gym too!
ReplyDeleteI know that we can read in the Gym.
ReplyDeleteNow I have alot of eggs but I spend them on buying accesories!
ReplyDeleteReading Eggs is so fun I wish the school pay for it ...
ReplyDelete...so we can keep playing!
ReplyDeleteI keep reading really long books.
ReplyDeleteIt's the last day!!!!❕
ReplyDelete