Visitors

Monday, 22 April 2013

FRACTIONS


Which game do you like best?
Which game is too easy?
Any games that are too hard?

10 comments:

  1. The game I liked most was the eqiuvelent fratoins the match the fractoin was easy,all of the fractoin game in woodland are not hard for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like eqiuvelent fractions the fractions are easy I have not played all so I dont know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The game I liked best was Fraction Thirds it was not to easy and it was not to hard. The game I thought was to easy was Fraction Halves because all you had to do was divide the square into halves. All of the games in woodland are either easy or just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Fractions Soccer Shootout because I like Soccer and all of the games in woodland are not hard for

    ReplyDelete
  5. I played some of the games and I thought that fraction flags was too easy. I thought it was too easy because I am used to harder games. I also thought that the legend of Dick and Don was a little too hard. I thought this because it was using ml and I have only worked with it once but we did not have to do math problems with them. Then the game that I liked most was fraction monkeys. I liked it because it really gets your brain thinking with the same fractions just with different numbers. Math is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. game that I liked was the fration flags game. But it was really easy. there weren't any games that were too hard

    ReplyDelete
  7. The game that I liked is reading measures because you can read units of measurements. None of the games were hard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. miss n I lerind my 6 time tebell

    ReplyDelete
  9. I played a game called Fractions. It was easy. I started of with level one and kept making my levels harder and harder as I played the game.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried fraction monkeys it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete