Mrs n I had fun making the house for sarah jane[which is the same as my name]!
Hey,that ghost with no nose and eyes was boring and not scary.
Now I know what the houses are made up from!
After reading about Rock and Soil, I got 7 correct answer out of ten question on the quiz.
I like this game but sometimes its hard.
I did the quiz and got 10 out of ten when I did the quiz the first time!!!!!!!!!!!
I had fun playing the Sarah Jane game.
The game looks little bit scary in the first page.
It taked a long time loading to the game! Finally I get to play it.
What An amazing game! it doesn't take a longtime to load...
That was a easy game but the ghost is not scary.
Its amazing game the ghost look scarying me.
I this game is amazing! i can build a shelter first soils and granite and proof and chalk. thats good idea.
Mrs Nicholson it was really fun and making the house was easy then I got stuck on the roof for 7 second but it was a good game.
Ilike it and it was nice.
Ilike it and it was good.
Mrs n I had fun making the house for sarah jane[which is the same as my name]!
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeletethat ghost with no nose and eyes was boring and not scary.
Now I know what the houses are made up from!
ReplyDeleteAfter reading about Rock and Soil, I got 7 correct answer out of ten question on the quiz.
ReplyDeleteI like this game but sometimes its hard.
ReplyDeleteI did the quiz and got 10 out of ten when I did the quiz the first time!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI had fun playing the Sarah Jane game.
ReplyDeleteThe game looks little bit scary in the first page.
ReplyDeleteIt taked a long time loading to the game! Finally I get to play it.
ReplyDeleteWhat An amazing game! it doesn't take a longtime to load...
ReplyDeleteThat was a easy game but the ghost is not scary.
ReplyDeleteIts amazing game the ghost look scarying me.
ReplyDeleteI this game is amazing! i can build a shelter first soils and granite and proof and chalk. thats good idea.
ReplyDeleteMrs Nicholson it was really fun and making the house was easy then I got stuck on the roof for 7 second but it was a good game.
ReplyDeleteIlike it and it was nice.
ReplyDeleteIlike it and it was good.
ReplyDelete