Visitors

Monday, 22 April 2013

WELCOME TO QUAD BLOGGERS

4Q would like to say a big 'HELLO' to our new friends.
 Thank you North Petherton for looking at our blog page. We are sorry your security settings will not let you add any comments. We hope you can get it sorted really soon. We are all looking forward to hearing from you. 4Q.

25 comments:

  1. Nurul Farhanah 4Q22 April 2013 at 13:48

    I can't even see my self in the photo.
    Hello to everyone that looking to our blog pages I am Nurul Farhanah from 4Q.
    Hello

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking good but i saw someone is eyes blinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also see someone blinking it looks like the people at the back is blinking.

      Delete
    2. Is more less then a quarter.

      Delete
  3. A Quater of my face are not in the picture because I was sitting in the corner at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to have more friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, class! My name is Amy Musone and I am a teacher. I have twenty inquisitive, friendly children who are looking forward to learning more about you as am I! I went to school in the 1970's. That was a really long time ago. It was before we had the Internet, which means it was almost impossible for me to communicate with folks living in Qatar. That, as you know, has all changed. Sure that my students will be sharing more about themselves through replies to this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! My name is Katie and I am in Mrs. Musone's class at Roundtown with 19 other kids. I am looking forward to learning more about you! Now I am going to tell you about me. I am 9 my birthday is February 26. I live in York, PA and I have a mom, dad, and a sister. We get to wear what ever we want to for school. What do you guys wear to go to school in? How old are you? What is your school called? How many kids do you have in your class? And last but not least can you tell me more about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We Dont wear whatever we want we wear our school uniform and our school is called al-khor international school ,some of us are 8 yrs and some are 9 yrs and some are 10 and we have 18 kids in our class. I am called sarah I am 9 and my favorite food is sphaggeti I really like it and my fave shop is called justice[ITS A FASHION CLOTHES FOR KIDS SHOP]And i will tell you more about me next time!

      Delete
    2. Sarah I think we have 19 people in our class you forgot Amel!

      Delete
    3. I wish we wear whatever we like but in this school we can't it's agaisnt the rule!If WE wear whatever we like in this school we can have detentoin(on report) or if we wear whatever we like so much we could be kicked out of the school!

      Delete
    4. Katie is your school inside a communitY?

      Delete
    5. Do you have school buses in your school?
      We do we have lots of buses but some of us don't use bus there parents pick them up and there's also rules in the bus.

      Delete
  7. I am the teacher of 4Q, my name is Ms Nicholson (TN) and I have 19 children in my class. I am from UK, and have lived in London and Manchester.This is my first year in Qatar, and the school is wonderful.
    I hope my class will answer you. Some are very keen bloggers and write comments everyday. Others only go on the blog page in school. Our ICT session is on a Sunday! We have Friday and Saturday as our weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am one of the keen bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also one of the keen bloggers!
      Sarah how many keen bloggers do we have in our class?

      Delete
  9. I am Akira,I came from indonesia, I only have a brother and parents I also have lots of coisoins but most of them are in college and some of them are maried.I always do my home work in school,in school there is a lesson that we have to learn about Qatar and there is another lesson that we learn our home country lesson called languages.
    DO you have a lesson that you learn about your home country?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I close my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is that a new student at the back?
    Or is a splitclass?

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is Ben and I am 9 years old in Mrs. Musone's class at Roundtown. I too only have a brother. I have 2 cats as pets. Luigi acts like a dog and he somtimes plays fetch with me! All my other cat, Rosie does is hide. I also like video games. Luigi and Rosie were named after Mario characters. I also like to play ice hockey and baseball. My favorite food is chicken nuggets.
    What is the most popular food in Qatar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW really you like playing video games, you are just like all the boy in my class(4q)!

      Delete