Visitors

Monday, 24 June 2013

AKIS TALENT SHOW

HOME WORK - EARN GOLDEN TIME
Write a review.
What acts were there?
Who did you like best?

26 comments:

  1. My best part of Talent show was the Italian dancing cause it was a funny dancing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What Italian dancing? There is no Italian dancers!

      Delete
  2. In thre thre was so many acts dancing,singing and playing instrument. My best two acts are dancing with a brown shirt on it and when the actress sing and dance with the song called mother father gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The acts that were there is singing, dancing, playing an instruments.
    The best was Waveya because they dance really well, the costume were also good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the talent show there were many people did many things like dancing,singing, playing instruments.I like the dancing people

    ReplyDelete
  5. We saw lots of acts that was so hard to learn and all acts were nice I didn't know which one to choose but my best was the girl that was wareing green because her sound we can here her. when we came in there was the sng of shooting star and I liked most was the choir because there clothes were very nice and the way they came in the stage was very nice so I liked it most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reema please check your comment.One of the sentence have no capital letter at the beggining.

      Delete
  6. I like the Gentelman,Shiny stars group,feeling 22 and the girl playing a guitar while singging,because the I like the song and some of the moves.The Gentalmen moves was funny in the beggining.
    There were lots of act!The show last 1 hour.The people in the talent show did many nice things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs. Nicholson the one I like best was when they sang the shooting star because it sound really nice. The acts were dancing/singing and playing instruments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There was so much awesome singing and dancing it was just amazing!
    I am going to say gentlemen by psy was undefeatable I cant describe it, the talent show turned out to be COOOLER than I thought!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the motherfather gentle because they went in all directions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mrs TN is it holiday tomorrow?
    My mum check the news and The king of Qatar said that there will no school tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite part is when that girl with the green dress sineda nd I especialy liked the begining of talent show were we sing the shooting star song!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like to watch the talent show because many students had performed their culture talent they used play musical instruments, they dancing and also singing. The best talent that i like most was dancing of mother father gentle man like gangnam style.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mrs TN actualy on the talent show I didnt like the song that we did on the end/last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girls that dance with the indonesian song!

      Delete
    2. Is it the getelman song?

      Delete
  14. Wich one did you like the most Reema?the choir or the girl with green dress(her name is lujain).

    ReplyDelete
  15. My 2nd favorite Talent show was the choir that what Amel did.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Most of the people in our class like the acts"gentelman"!(:

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know what waveya but shes on korean dance see her in youtube.

    ReplyDelete