Visitors

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

Just for Nurul Farhanah at the moment.... the rest of us are still at school!
What are you doing?
Where have you been?

11 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to go to my home country and,I will be learning french on my grandma's house and I love preserving eid in my country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad and my mum have been booked to go to our country for holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what does booked mean?

      Delete
    2. Arent you shy of yourself asking this question?

      Delete
  3. Im not going anywhere because my family is saving up some money to go to the vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NF I thought you were still at school at Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dad is still on work during holiday so we will just spend our vacation this summer in Qatar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mohammed Islam23 June 2013 at 10:35

    Iam excited because my freind dhia is going to do a party
    at the summer holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have been in qater all summer holdeis it was so fun and good i was playing but i have don my mathletics and i get 9990 after that my dad was in prased with my.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nurul what did you do Today!
    I really want to know!(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. bancoc in thailand!

    ReplyDelete