Visitors

Thursday, 20 June 2013

MOVING ON!

HOME WORK earn Golden Time!
What are you looking forward to in year 5?
What will you miss about year 4?
What has been the best part of year 4?
Share your thoughts.....


13 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to meet my new classmates!
    I will miss the teachers!
    The best part in year 4 is the camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to meet my new classmates!
    I will miss the teachers!
    The best part in year 4 is the camping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs TN where's the link to the kid blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to do the assembly in year 5 and having New friends.I will miss mrs Nahmi and my teachers.
    THe best part in year 4 is when I made my Photo frame and making the modroc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iam looking forward to meet my new friends.
    I will mrs Nicholson.
    My beast part in year 4 was rocks and soils.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward at the new lessons and my best part in year 4 is when we did the volcano eruption in clasroom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best part is when I did the math multiplication big maths and I am looking forward to the production in year 5.And I will miss my best teacher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whose your best teacher reema!...

      Delete
  8. I am looking forward to year five that it would be better. I will all miss of my friend and I will also miss you mrs Nicholson. The best part in year four was when we went to o make volcanoes. My ideas is if all of us are in the same calss again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im lookinng forward to do my best level of my target.
    And I will miss my favorite teacher and my new playtime.
    My best part of year 4 was having a camping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to meet my new friends and new learning. Surely I will miss my playmates, the study and the way that my teacher share to us. My best part for year four are making cookies and doing lava rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the talen show because exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am looking forward to meeting my new teacher and classmates,I will miss all the teachers in year 4,
    my best part in year 4 is when we made smoothies.

    ReplyDelete