I can't wait to do division at Sunday!
I like playing Drag Racer and maths magician but the word cup Football I don't understand How to play it!
I like playing drag race best because is easy.
My favorite game is world cup football because is very exciting to game it and knowledgeable.
I like the game math magician.
the year 5 class is so good with knew techer and frinds but i have missed my best frind shada and the games that i played it with my techer are so fun ,funy and magician i love to have knew frinds and techers.
Mrs Nicholson I like most is drag race because it is fun and knowledgeable. The second one was math magician.
I like world cup football cause I won all the team and I win it and the other teamm loses.
I in math magition and I didn't get it all right.
I like the most is the drag racer because its fun and I beat the today's top score.
My favorite game in division was doing the maths magican because it was like easy and fast.
I like the DRAG RACER the best because it is awesome and it was very easy!
Now I know how to play the world cup football.I won the game but I don't like the game because I hate football games.
Mrs Tn we don't really use this blog.4q are writing 100 words,5 sentences.
I liked world cup football because it had exciting things.
My sister played drag racer all the time!
I can't wait to do division at Sunday!
ReplyDeleteI like playing Drag Racer and maths magician but the word cup Football I don't understand How to play it!
ReplyDeleteI like playing drag race best because is easy.
DeleteMy favorite game is world cup football because is very exciting to game it and knowledgeable.
ReplyDeleteI like the game math magician.
ReplyDeletethe year 5 class is so good with knew techer and frinds but i have missed my best frind shada and the games that i played it with my techer are so fun ,funy and magician i love to have knew frinds and techers.
ReplyDeleteMrs Nicholson I like most is drag race because it is fun and knowledgeable. The second one was math magician.
ReplyDeleteI like world cup football cause I won all the team and I win it and the other teamm loses.
ReplyDeleteI in math magition and I didn't get it all right.
ReplyDeleteI like the most is the drag racer because its fun and I beat the today's top score.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite game in division was doing the maths magican because it was like easy and fast.
ReplyDeleteI like the DRAG RACER the best because it is awesome and it was very easy!
ReplyDeleteNow I know how to play the world cup football.I won the game but I don't like the game because I hate football games.
ReplyDeleteMrs Tn we don't really use this blog.
ReplyDelete4q are writing 100 words,5 sentences.
I liked world cup football because it had exciting things.
ReplyDeleteMy sister played drag racer all the time!
ReplyDelete