The best for me is island chase subtraction because its exiting and learning.
Mrs. Nicholson I really like all games and now I'm good at it .Can you put more please Mrs. Nicholson
Island chase, because it was a racing game and it is easy.
I had fun playing the games.
Mrs TN the maths magician is adding!
Thank you.... I have changed it.
I like the minus mission best because it is easy and fun and also the speed grid challenge 1.
NOW I LIKE PLAYING THE MATHS MAGICIAN.
Island chase is the best because it is easy and I always win!
I did math magician it was my best as well as Speed Grid Subtraction Level 2.
My favorite was the subtraction grid because you had to finish the answer in time.
I like the Island chase.Its so fun.I like it the most.
I like the subtraction machine because you can get 3 different levels
I liked the island chase because we had to race against people.
I like 10 less shoot out,its the best.
I like all the games not only 10 less shoot out!
My favourite one is the island chase because it is a racing game
Mrs Nicholson I really like the minus mission because it's like shooting but its subtraction.
I like the Speed Grid Subtraction Level 1 and the Island chase.
I like the Maths magician, because it was easy and I got 100 percent!
I didnt try speed grid subtraction level 2.
The target take away was so fun!
Now I like minus mission too
The island chase was very easy.
Now I am trying it.
I like it and it was nice .
The best for me is island chase subtraction because its exiting and learning.
ReplyDeleteMrs. Nicholson I really like all games and now I'm good at it .Can you put more please Mrs. Nicholson
ReplyDeleteIsland chase, because it was a racing game and it is easy.
ReplyDeleteI had fun playing the games.
ReplyDeleteMrs TN the maths magician is adding!
ReplyDeleteThank you.... I have changed it.
DeleteI like the minus mission best because it is easy and fun and also the speed grid challenge 1.
ReplyDeleteNOW I LIKE PLAYING THE MATHS MAGICIAN.
DeleteIsland chase is the best because it is easy and I always win!
ReplyDeleteI did math magician it was my best as well as Speed Grid Subtraction Level 2.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite was the subtraction grid because you had to finish the answer in time.
ReplyDeleteI like the Island chase.Its so fun.I like it the most.
ReplyDeleteI like the subtraction machine because you can get 3 different levels
ReplyDeleteI liked the island chase because we had to race against people.
ReplyDeleteI like 10 less shoot out,its the best.
ReplyDeleteI like all the games not only 10 less shoot out!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite one is the island chase because it is a racing game
ReplyDeleteMrs Nicholson I really like the minus mission because it's like shooting but its subtraction.
ReplyDeleteI like the Speed Grid Subtraction Level 1 and the Island chase.
ReplyDeleteI like the Maths magician, because it was easy and I got 100 percent!
ReplyDeleteI didnt try speed grid subtraction level 2.
ReplyDeleteThe target take away was so fun!
ReplyDeleteNow I like minus mission too
ReplyDeleteThe island chase was very easy.
ReplyDeleteNow I am trying it.
ReplyDeleteI like it and it was nice .
ReplyDelete