The one that is in soil 2 tour 2 I have seen it before its called and earthworms.One day I went to my cousin house in Indonesia, my cousins house were in a huge hill. When I want to swim in the lake on the way I saw 2 earthworm shaped like a snail shell ! Suddenly my cousin threw a rock on the earthworm because he said that it is really dangerous if it went to my house!
Because there will no be oxygen.
ReplyDeleteI like the SOIL 2.
ReplyDeleteI like it and it was nice.
ReplyDeleteI learned lots of things about soil in the websites!
ReplyDeletesoil 2 its was scary inects.
ReplyDeleteSoil is very important because it provides life to our plants for our foods,helps to make many houses for our home.
ReplyDeleteThe one that is in soil 2 tour 2 I have seen it before its called and earthworms.One day I went to my cousin house in Indonesia, my cousins house were in a huge hill. When I want to swim in the lake on the way I saw 2 earthworm shaped like a snail shell ! Suddenly my cousin threw a rock on the earthworm because he said that it is really dangerous if it went to my house!
ReplyDelete