I like playing all the games but I like playing the math magician best because it is easy and I always win!
I also like the game"Mission times table quiz"Because it is easy to reach the stars.
I like the hit the answer game!
I like the space racer because it is like racing and i win in 1 minute.
How did you play it?
Now I can play it but I'm not good at playing it!
Mrs. Nicholson I don't understand how to play the space racer!
I love to play space racers because its very challenging now i need to practice more all times table to get me win.
I like the space racers because it is not only answering the answer but you need to control the rocket because of aestroids.
I like the hit the right answer and tables shooter game.
Mrs TN it is hard to play space racers!
Now the balloon invaders is hard!
I like to play hit the right answers
tHE BEST ONE IS BALLON INVADERS
I've got to maths magician is the BEST.
I like also a balloon invaders because it easy to play.
Balloon invaders are also fun .
I like maths magion.
I like hit the right answer.
I like playing all the games but I like playing the math magician best because it is easy and I always win!
ReplyDeleteI also like the game"Mission times table quiz"Because it is easy to reach the stars.
DeleteI like the hit the answer game!
ReplyDeleteI like the space racer because it is like racing and i win in 1 minute.
ReplyDeleteHow did you play it?
DeleteNow I can play it but I'm not good at playing it!
DeleteMrs. Nicholson I don't understand how to play the space racer!
ReplyDeleteI love to play space racers because its very challenging now i need to practice more all times table to get me win.
ReplyDeleteI like the space racers because it is not only answering the answer but you need to control the rocket because of aestroids.
ReplyDeleteI like the hit the right answer and tables shooter game.
ReplyDeleteMrs TN it is hard to play space racers!
ReplyDeleteNow the balloon invaders is hard!
DeleteI like to play hit the right answers
ReplyDeletetHE BEST ONE IS BALLON INVADERS
ReplyDeleteI've got to maths magician is the BEST.
ReplyDeleteI like also a balloon invaders because it easy to play.
ReplyDeleteBalloon invaders are also fun .
ReplyDeleteI like maths magion.
ReplyDeleteI like hit the right answer.
ReplyDelete