Visitors

Friday, 8 March 2013

ELECTRICAL CONDUCTORS AND INSULATORS

 Steve is going swimming with electric eels!
Which material will protect him from a nasty electric shock?
 

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. QT where's the FULL STOP AT THE END!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Mrs. Nicholson the game was fun! You were right is like the trapped game! Also at the quiz, I managed to do 10 out of 10 and I did not remember the answer but still i got'em!!! So thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE deadly 60 game was so cool and fun although I got one wrong when I played it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT IS A ELECTRIC EELS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its an eel that have electrics on it!

      Delete
  5. Its a learning game, I learned that metal is conducting an electricity while the rubber and cotton does not conduct an electricity.Also i learned that rubber diving suit will insulate against an electricity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the quiz 10 out of 10 but i did only some of my homework because i went IKEA grand opening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs.N is almost like the game Trapped it needs us to solve things .

    ReplyDelete
  8. MRS NICHOLSON when I did the QUIZ I got 10 out of 10!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nurul Farhanah 4Q12 March 2013 at 18:28

    Wow my mom like to play it. She say to Mrs.Nilcholson to add more games in it.My mom really like it and also me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got 9 of 10 in the quiz even I liked trapped because I was really trying my best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. At the start I've got all correct and I do my best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mrs nicholson steve deadly 60 is very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Mrs TN!!! It is highly interactive and students would love it. It is the best way to describe electrical conductors and insulators.I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs. N Hope you have a great sucess!

      Delete
    2. I really like it too it really helps me learning cant wait to tell my family in Indonesia they are going to love it.

      Delete
  14. MRS. Nicholson I really liked the deadly 60

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M.SULEMAN YOU forget a full stop at the end!

      Delete
  15. Hello 4Q - I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog and I hope that you will look at ours! akisyear4p.blogspot.com

    It is great to see so many of you writing on the blog and maybe you want to join the Quadblogging which will start in April. Ask Mrs Nicholson to sign you up at: quadblogging.net - it is great fun and I did it with my year 5s in Milan, Italy. Have a good weekend, Mrs Jackson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS for telling 4q class about your blogpage MRS JACKSON.

      Delete
    2. Ya! Your Blog page is more colourful than ours! Also your blog page is very full when i went on it.

      Delete