I would like a do anything shirt. It can do anything and take me where I want and do anything under my command. It will look like a ordinary beautiful dress so nobody could fight over it.
WOW I had fun wathching it. I wish my uncle has a shirt machine too but it's to late because my uncle already got sick at 2008 when I was still in indonesia(not vacatoin).
ANSWER FOR THE QUESTOINS What shirt would you like made by this machine? AND What would it look like?= I want the machine to make all kinds of shirt for girls espiecially the long sleeves one for free to me, also I want the shirt machine colour to be pink and purple and torcuise and gold.
I like superman shirt so that i can fly anywhere and save the people, i can be strong and save the life if some person jump high in the building so i can save him.I can run faster than Ferrari and train, i can lift any volcano and mountain i can save good people from bad people. Super man shirt is look like blue macho shirt with S letter in the chest and red coat wings at the back.
I will want a shirt that is purple and glittery pink on each half and when you want any kind of food in the world the food that you wanted will turn pink for example you wanted a bananna and the bananna will turn pink,and when you want any type clothes in the world the clothes will turn purple.
I would make a T-shirt that would give me anything i want.
ReplyDeleteI would like a do anything shirt.
ReplyDeleteIt can do anything and take me where I want and do anything under my command.
It will look like a ordinary beautiful dress so nobody could fight over it.
WOW I had fun wathching it. I wish my uncle has a shirt machine too but it's to late because my uncle already got sick at 2008 when I was still in indonesia(not vacatoin).
ReplyDeleteTHE video was little bit funny I liked it so I watched it so many times now I have so many ideas for the explonary text tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteANSWER FOR THE QUESTOINS What shirt would you like made by this machine? AND What would it look like?= I want the machine to make all kinds of shirt for girls espiecially the long sleeves one for free to me, also I want the shirt machine colour to be pink and purple and torcuise and gold.
ReplyDeleteI want Dress
ReplyDeleteI can make people bad to nice, naughty to kind that means it gave me a power.
It will be pink, professional, pretty and its a tutu's.
That girls uncle was famous because he made t-shirts for everyone who needed one.
ReplyDeleteI like superman shirt so that i can fly anywhere and save the people, i can be strong and save the life if some person jump high in the building so i can save him.I can run faster than Ferrari and train, i can lift any volcano and mountain i can save good people from bad people. Super man shirt is look like blue macho shirt with S letter in the chest and red coat wings at the back.
ReplyDeleteI wish iI had a uncle like that it will be awesome.
ReplyDeleteIts SSM...Smart Shirt Machine!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI miss you miss.nami I wish you ther is school tomorrow so I cansee you
DeleteI will want a shirt that is purple and glittery pink on each half and when you want any kind of food in the world the food that you wanted will turn pink for example you wanted a bananna and the bananna will turn pink,and when you want any type clothes in the world the clothes will turn purple.
ReplyDeleteI wish he make for me.
ReplyDeletehe make for you what
DeleteThe chocolate made me hungry!
ReplyDeletewhat make for you reema?!
ReplyDeleteOops I forget the capital letter!!
ReplyDelete