Visitors

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Electricity and Circuits

 
Try these.....
Simple circuits ....and now test yourself how did you do?
 
....getting harder
 
Building circuits ....and  now test yourself Were you an expert?


16 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I got the circuit game all of them right because my father helped me and I tried ALL of the science games you published and it was...
    AWESOME!!!! I loved playing them and I enjoyed them too!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin and Nashiruddin 4Q4 March 2013 at 12:21

    Thank you Mrs Nicholson for the games you add and it was awsome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin and Nashiruddin 4Q4 March 2013 at 12:23

    Ohh I didn't put a full stop at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun playing the simple circuit because it is simple we already learned it last week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THe building circuit game is just the same as the simple circuit to me it's not getting harder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN playing circuit game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow mrs. N i like those game! Quite fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry mis Nicholson because I didnt com to school and I know that I missed school three days because I was feelingsick and pain in my head and legs and it was awfull and I had AWFULL FEVER TOO and I wish to be okay.

      Delete
    2. I hope you are feeling better now. I have missed you. You have missed...
      ...addition in maths (big maths steps).
      ...science finding out about insulators and conductors.
      ...English writing explanatory texts.
      Hope to see you soon.

      Delete
  8. Sorry mis Nicholson because I didnt come to school,I was very sick and my sound changed I dont know when I will come to school maybe If I am okay I will come tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ilike 60 it was nice and good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. by josh and keir21 March 2013 at 06:49

    The blog was gaert 4q


    Awsome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the games are fun i loved playing them

      Delete
  11. I played the electriciti my score was 16 of 18 yay

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi I took 18 out of 18 in the game of the circuit and 17 in the harder one

    ReplyDelete