I like to play world problem 1
I like to play the word problems.But its too bad.
What do you mean, 'it is too bad?'
We had fun playing the word promblems!
My favourite game was word problem 2.
WE had A TRICK in the word problems.
Tick the boxes,Type in the score and Fix the answer after we got the score.
I'v got 4/10!
In what? year what word problems?problems what?
I can do it.Why dont you post something about international day.
......Tomorrow, after it has happened!
ALL OF THEM AND GOT IT ALL RIGHT you mean like that QT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you mean miss.n
I like this world problem.I like world problems 1and world promblems 2it's so fun!
I had fun playing the word problems!
I liked plying the problems 2 I got 10/10
MRS N is the word problems in the book review page also because I started to get confuesed!???????
Thanks for spotting that! I think I have fixed it! After being very confused as well!
Mrs N I did the year 6 word problem and I got 4 out of 10! is hard!
Mrs Nicholson it was so hard in level 4 and I've got 3 out 10
10/10 In level 4.
I played The Ambleweb - Totally Mental Machine and it so hardfor me, I got 3 out 10.
i play this game always
I forget the capital letter and the full stop and I am makink lots of mistakes because I am tyiping and I am not lookink at the computer I am looking at the keyboard and publish it righ away!
IN THE YEAR 6 IT WAS SO HARD I GOT 5/10
In the easy one i got 10/10.
I like this word problem game.It's fun!
I love some of the hard levels. And i got 10/10!!! Yes.
World problems are fun .
i like to solve things!
This is kind of fun
I like to play world problem 1
ReplyDeleteI like to play the word problems.But its too bad.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean, 'it is too bad?'
DeleteWe had fun playing the word promblems!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite game was word problem 2.
ReplyDeleteWE had A TRICK in the word problems.
ReplyDeleteTick the boxes,Type in the score and Fix the answer after we got the score.
DeleteI'v got 4/10!
ReplyDeleteIn what? year what word problems?problems what?
DeleteI can do it.
ReplyDeleteWhy dont you post something about international day.
......Tomorrow, after it has happened!
DeleteALL OF THEM AND GOT IT ALL RIGHT you mean like that QT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deletewhat do you mean miss.n
DeleteI like this world problem.I like world problems 1and world promblems 2it's so fun!
ReplyDeleteI had fun playing the word problems!
ReplyDeleteI liked plying the problems 2 I got 10/10
ReplyDeleteMRS N is the word problems in the book review page also because I started to get confuesed!???????
ReplyDeleteThanks for spotting that! I think I have fixed it! After being very confused as well!
DeleteMrs N I did the year 6 word problem and I got 4 out of 10! is hard!
ReplyDeleteMrs Nicholson it was so hard in level 4 and I've got 3 out 10
ReplyDelete10/10 In level 4.
DeleteI played The Ambleweb - Totally Mental Machine and it so hard
ReplyDeletefor me, I got 3 out 10.
i play this game always
ReplyDeleteI forget the capital letter and the full stop and I am makink lots of mistakes because I am tyiping and I am not lookink at the computer I am looking at the keyboard and publish it righ away!
ReplyDeleteIN THE YEAR 6 IT WAS SO HARD I GOT 5/10
ReplyDeleteIn the easy one i got 10/10.
ReplyDeleteI like this word problem game.It's fun!
ReplyDeleteI love some of the hard levels. And i got 10/10!!! Yes.
ReplyDeleteWorld problems are fun .
ReplyDeletei like to solve things!
ReplyDeleteThis is kind of fun
ReplyDelete