sarah enen me when I was in the why home my sister techer see us when we was wokeing home and she tell us to come weth here and me and my sister go wethe here
I get what you mean Najlaa but your sentences doesn't make sense, also you forgot a capital letter at the beggining of the sentence and a full stop at the end of your sentence!
The best food is Malaysian food[Nasi Lemak].I wear my international dress[Baju Kurung].The best part was when i watch Malaysian dancing.My favourite stall was Malaysian games.I did complete my pass port but just have of it.I did do the quiz,i got 29 high score in the quiz.It take me 15 minute to walk back home with my mom and i didn't get lost because i have my mom.We gonna meet at school after the holiday.I hope you all have a nice holiday.
My best part today is enjoying the activity with my team Filipino.I wear a Filipino Farmer.I ate specialty foods each country and best food I tasted is Filipino food. I'm not walked home my Mom pick up me at the school.
The best part was when the tradition Indonesia dance[Manuk dadali]. I wore a Indonesian dress is called kebaya.The orange snow cone was the best tasting snow cone.My favorite stall was the Qatar and Indonesia they are so pretty.I did not quite finish my passport but I answered most of the questions.My team was great and we were 2nd place.It took 5 minutes to walk home because my home is near.And I did not get lost cause I walked to school everyday and I know my way.
My Favorite stall is the algerian stall wich I tasted a food called dajin zeiton,[olive tajin].tajin is a special plate made from mud wich we cook with it the olive tajin.
What did you do. I enjoy going to indonesia. Now i am in jogja which is part of indonesia. Sadly i cannot go! May i tell you about indonesia later? Indonesia is 4 hour fast from there! Sorry for the capital letter because i am in my mobile so see you lateer! Amel 4q
We had a lot of fun in that day but we have to complete a pasport inside the pasport is queastions from different contries also we came home extra early!
Your International Day looks great. What countries did you look at? We are looking at different cultures in school at the moment.
We are a Grade 5 class from a school in Melbourne, Australia. We are looking for a class to become global blogging buddies with. We have only just started our class blog but it would be great to learn about each other through our blogs.
We would love you to visit our blog at missmay.global2.vic.edu.au
Our International day was great - we have 44 (I think)different nationalities at our school. We have just joined quadblogging where we are matched with three other schools (not sure if you are too late for this time, but maybe next time )we will be checking out each others blog pages. We are the first blog next week! This is a fairly new blog page, but my class really love it - especially Akira and Sarah! I will add you blog address, so we can be your pals! Great to hear from you Ms Nicholson and 4Q
I did't walk home at the international day, I went with my mother.MY team did the quiz well !,my fave stall was indonesia stall!
ReplyDeleteI completed the passport with Nurul and Qt but then I couldn't find Nurul and Qt so I work with Faiqah Affad and Jaihan from another class.
ReplyDeleteWhy? Hey you forget the comas between Faiqah and Affad.
DeleteWhat do you mean Why? Karim.
DeleteThanks for telling me Karim!
DeleteI didnt get lost,and I didnt walkhome!when I was on my way to my house my mums sister saw me and she said to me come in its too hot for you!
ReplyDeletesarah enen me when I was in the why home my sister techer see us when we was wokeing home and she tell us to come weth here and me and my sister go wethe here
DeleteI get what you mean Najlaa but your sentences doesn't make sense, also you forgot a capital letter at the beggining of the sentence and a full stop at the end of your sentence!
DeleteI wore light red and white legings,and I am still wearing them now!
ReplyDeletesarah4q
The best food is Malaysian food[Nasi Lemak].I wear my international dress[Baju Kurung].The best part was when i watch Malaysian dancing.My favourite stall was Malaysian games.I did complete my pass port but just have of it.I did do the quiz,i got 29 high score in the quiz.It take me 15 minute to walk back home with my mom and i didn't get lost because i have my mom.We gonna meet at school after the holiday.I hope you all have a nice holiday.
ReplyDeleteWhats that food? How does it looks like?
DeleteToday i wear my favourite colour dress.PINK!
ReplyDeleteYour favorite colour is PINK!
DeletePINK IS SO GIRLISH!!!1
DeleteMy best part today is enjoying the activity with my team Filipino.I wear a Filipino Farmer.I ate specialty foods each country and best food I tasted is Filipino food.
ReplyDeleteI'm not walked home my Mom pick up me at the school.
It was so fun in the international day.I hope you all have a nice holiday.
ReplyDeleteI miss you nurul
Deleteeven she is fun
DeleteThe best part was when the tradition Indonesia dance[Manuk dadali]. I wore a Indonesian dress is called kebaya.The orange snow cone was the best tasting snow cone.My favorite stall was the Qatar and Indonesia they are so pretty.I did not quite finish my passport but I answered most of the questions.My team was great and we were 2nd place.It took 5 minutes to walk home because my home is near.And I did not get lost cause I walked to school everyday and I know my way.
ReplyDeleteMy Favorite stall is the algerian stall wich I tasted a food called dajin zeiton,[olive tajin].tajin is a special plate made from mud wich we cook with it the olive tajin.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what you mean najlaa.
ReplyDeleteI mean the seam as you my sister techar get us home sarah
DeleteWhat are you talking about.
DeleteIt didnt take me long to walk home.
ReplyDeleteI mean my mums griend not sister!sorry!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun that we were having a celebrate and my team has 4 people,Karim,Said,Nashirudin and Alberth. Then we were Albert.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what you mean Karim.
DeleteI mean we were missing Alberth.
DeleteThANK YOU NF AND I HOPE YOU ALSO HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY!
ReplyDeleteWhat did you do. I enjoy going to indonesia. Now i am in jogja which is part of indonesia. Sadly i cannot go! May i tell you about indonesia later? Indonesia is 4 hour fast from there! Sorry for the capital letter because i am in my mobile so see you lateer!
ReplyDeleteAmel 4q
We had a lot of fun in that day but we have to complete a pasport inside the pasport is queastions from different contries also we came home extra early!
DeleteI mean friend not griend!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until the next international day!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I was late in this picture oh no.
DeleteHello the international day is about years and years. Huh so what are you gonna say?
DeleteMe too i was late!
DeleteThat was fun at the international day. Right
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun in international day
ReplyDeleteI miss you Najlaa From Reema and Aljory. I really missed Mrs N and Mrs Nammie
ReplyDeleteThe best part was when we were talking some informations and eating food.
ReplyDeleteMy best part was i was finding information about countries.
ReplyDeleteMy best part was when we were going home it took me 20 minutes
ReplyDeleteto get home.
Hi 4Q,
ReplyDeleteYour International Day looks great. What countries did you look at? We are looking at different cultures in school at the moment.
We are a Grade 5 class from a school in Melbourne, Australia. We are looking for a class to become global blogging buddies with. We have only just started our class blog but it would be great to learn about each other through our blogs.
We would love you to visit our blog at missmay.global2.vic.edu.au
Thanks,
Miss May and 2M
Our International day was great - we have 44 (I think)different nationalities at our school.
ReplyDeleteWe have just joined quadblogging where we are matched with three other schools (not sure if you are too late for this time, but maybe next time )we will be checking out each others blog pages. We are the first blog next week!
This is a fairly new blog page, but my class really love it - especially Akira and Sarah!
I will add you blog address, so we can be your pals!
Great to hear from you
Ms Nicholson and 4Q
are day was grate I liked the best is chicken pattie. the shirt that i wore was yellow. I did good.
ReplyDeleteThe walk away Taco Tastes the best because it has Doritos,meat,cheese and lettuce
ReplyDeleteIt was a great day when we had special day and the ice roll Indonesia flavour was tasty.
ReplyDeleteToday I wore an Pittsburg Penguins (They are an NHL team)
ReplyDelete(NHL stands for National Hockey leage) Jersey