Mrs Nicholson the electric circuits is very good.
Its fun to play electric circuit,its very interesting and i like it...
YAY! Mrs.N in my laptop is small it didn't even fill the page up it was small.
Q.T why did you post another comment that is the same?
I learned a lot at the game.
IT'S FUN PLAYING it and also intresting.
I played it and it was whole screen even with the pictures
Sorry I forgot to put . this in it.
i played the game with my cousen and i got 4 out of 5
The curcit game looks easy.
even me it was easy for me but I think for ather peapel hard
Mrs Nicholson the electric circuits is very good.
ReplyDeleteIts fun to play electric circuit,its very interesting and i like it...
ReplyDeleteYAY!
ReplyDeleteMrs.N in my laptop is small it didn't even fill the page up it was small.
YAY!
ReplyDeleteMrs.N in my laptop is small it didn't even fill the page up it was small.
Q.T why did you post another comment that is the same?
DeleteI learned a lot at the game.
ReplyDeleteIT'S FUN PLAYING it and also intresting.
ReplyDeleteI played it and it was whole screen even with the pictures
ReplyDeleteSorry I forgot to put . this in it.
ReplyDeletei played the game with my cousen and i got 4 out of 5
ReplyDeleteThe curcit game looks easy.
ReplyDeleteeven me it was easy for me but I think for ather peapel hard
ReplyDelete