I Wish I won too!
What do you mean Sarah?
I didnt make the torch fast.
why do the chocolate let you hngry
What do you mean Najlaa?
I mean the chocolate let you hngry
It's a bit hard in this part was when Akira gone with Mr.Beal ,I have to catch up so I can finish.
REALLY I did't know that! I thought you will be ok putting a pink paper on top of the torch!
MRS. Nicholson I made a torch also but after a minute it stopped working.
Even the slideshow is cool.
I was so proud of myself and also Nurul, that we finished making the torch and also getting a picture!!!!!!!!!!!
My work is on the internet .I just made the switch I made when we were making the switch not torch.
I like the torch that me and Nurul made is so nice and I had great fun making it, also I like feeding the fish!!!!!!!!
I am happy to see our activity in the photos with my class team..
MRS. Nicholson nobody even looked at the slideshow.
Mrs Nicholson our torch almost work to bad :'(
why you torch was goods then us
I don't have time to make a torch its to hard to make it.
karim was my partner and he tri hes best and the torche didn't work karim iam sorry that the torch didn't work
Some of the photos are funny!!
These pictures are great.
I miss you reema you are my best freind
I find the fish
reema did you find the fish
I did find the fishes.
I wish I could made a thinner torch.
Hey I found the fish i feeded it.
I had fun feeding this fish.
what you mean sarah
It was hard to make a thin torch.
i like the fish idea
Me too I liked the fish idea.
I Wish I won too!
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean Sarah?
DeleteI didnt make the torch fast.
ReplyDeletewhy do the chocolate let you hngry
DeleteWhat do you mean Najlaa?
DeleteI mean the chocolate let you hngry
DeleteIt's a bit hard in this part was when Akira gone with Mr.Beal ,I have to catch up so I can finish.
ReplyDeleteREALLY I did't know that! I thought you will be ok putting a pink paper on top of the torch!
DeleteMRS. Nicholson I made a torch also but after a minute it stopped working.
ReplyDeleteEven the slideshow is cool.
ReplyDeleteI was so proud of myself and also Nurul, that we finished making the torch and also getting a picture!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy work is on the internet .
ReplyDeleteI just made the switch I made when we were making the switch not torch.
I like the torch that me and Nurul made is so nice and I had great fun making it, also I like feeding the fish!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am happy to see our activity in the photos with my class team..
ReplyDeleteMRS. Nicholson nobody even looked at the slideshow.
ReplyDeleteMrs Nicholson our torch almost work to bad :'(
ReplyDeletewhy you torch was goods then us
DeleteI don't have time to make a torch its to hard to make it.
ReplyDeletekarim was my partner and he tri hes best and the torche didn't work karim iam sorry that the torch didn't work
DeleteSome of the photos are funny!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are great.
ReplyDeleteI miss you reema you are my best freind
DeleteI find the fish
Deletereema did you find the fish
DeleteI did find the fishes.
DeleteI wish I could made a thinner torch.
ReplyDeleteHey I found the fish i feeded it.
ReplyDeleteI had fun feeding this fish.
ReplyDeletewhat you mean sarah
DeleteIt was hard to make a thin torch.
ReplyDeletei like the fish idea
ReplyDeleteMe too I liked the fish idea.
Delete