Visitors

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Venn and Carroll Diagrams

Carroll Diagram
Carroll Diagram 2 -  first game, polgon sort
Venn diagram - logic zoo
 

8 comments:

  1. Nurul Farhanah 4Q6 March 2013 at 12:27

    I like the Venn diagram. It's so fun for me and the other game Carroll diagram is so easy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nashiruddin 4Q6 March 2013 at 12:27

    I like this game but it's a little bit hard and every thing that I see in the information that I look in the right thing it was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nashiruddin 4Q6 March 2013 at 12:29

    Also it make's me confiuos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nurul Farhanah 4Q6 March 2013 at 12:42

    wow so fun but that was 6 time i play it in Venn Diagram so fun But the other game in Carroll diagram 2 it's not working it's going to the other places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so fun playing the venn diagram(now it's working).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both games were great and teached more
    about diagrams

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to play Venn Diagram its interesting game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My cousin is a fellow at the university.
    I want to have a fellowship at a university.
    My dad is the owner of our house.
    When you sell a car, you transfer the ownership.

    ReplyDelete