Mrs. N i did a fantastic work and play at school today! I wear as Holley from Diary of a wimpy kid! The best part was at Mrs. Malik's classroom we made a n amazing tips how to make a power!!
I played and had fun a lot. I came dressed as Alice from Alice in wonderland and I got the best costume award. The best part was world book day parade people was staring at me and my class mate ,it was cool.
AT world book day I dressed as IVY in a book called MY SISTER THE VAMPIRE,ACTually my favourite book is dork diaries book series but I just want to be a vampire.The best part at the world book day was when I watch the worst witch in mrs CROSS class.
Mrs. Nicholson do you really like the book of Jeremy Strong? I do because it was such a funny stories! Especially 'The Karate Princess at the Monsta Trouble!!!
1. I have a nonfiction book. 2. Antibody fights germs in human. 3. We use antifreeze in cold countries in a car. 4. If you are bitten by a viper you need an antidote.
In the world book day I came dressed as a fairy with a wand and no wings,actually my best book is the BFG but I dont have a posion and a huge purse and a trumpet and a cloack plus I am not a giant thats why I were a fairy.
Mrs. N i did a fantastic work and play at school today!
ReplyDeleteI wear as Holley from Diary of a wimpy kid!
The best part was at Mrs. Malik's classroom we made a n amazing tips how to make a power!!
The author I like is J.K Rowling ,Jeff Kinney and Enid Blyton
ReplyDeleteI played and had fun a lot.
ReplyDeleteI came dressed as Alice from Alice in wonderland and I got the best costume award.
The best part was world book day parade people was staring at me and my class mate ,it was cool.
I like Jeff Kinney because she wrote nice stories.
ReplyDeleteSame with me,i didn't come to school because i wasn't feeling well
DeleteI also like Jeremy Strong he wrote funny stories.
DeleteI was rodrick from diary of the wimpy kid those books are so funny.
ReplyDeleteAT world book day I dressed as IVY in a book called MY SISTER THE VAMPIRE,ACTually my favourite book is dork diaries book series but I just want to be a vampire.The best part at the world book day was when I watch the worst witch in mrs CROSS class.
ReplyDeleteReally I had lots of fun in book day
ReplyDeleteMrs. Nicholson do you really like the book of Jeremy Strong?
ReplyDeleteI do because it was such a funny stories! Especially 'The Karate Princess at the Monsta Trouble!!!
Also like Jeremy strong I have a book that is from Jeremy strong
ReplyDeleteI think jeremy is strong !
DeleteSorry i forgot to put a full stop at my comment.
ReplyDelete1. I have a nonfiction book.
ReplyDelete2. Antibody fights germs in human.
3. We use antifreeze in cold countries in a car.
4. If you are bitten by a viper you need an antidote.
THIS is not about the world book day!
DeleteIn the world book day I came dressed as a fairy with a wand and no wings,actually my best book is the BFG but I dont have a posion and a huge purse and a trumpet and a cloack plus I am not a giant thats why I were a fairy.
ReplyDeleteI wish to have another W.B.D. event so that we could see each other a new character.. its fun..
ReplyDelete