i had fun looking at their blog!
Mrs N the email didn't work!
It is not a real email, but their teacher said we had to use an address that looked OK.
Akira when I tried to do it and it works just copy it from link and then past it on there blog page.
Now it worked!
Mrs TN when I go to their blog they also have a student called Hassan!!!!!!!
I went on there blog page and I think they are learning about Viking. And I told them that we are learning about volcanos.
Mrs TN I add a comment it their blog,and it was published really fast!
I did lots of comments in their blog, today.
i had fun looking at their blog!
ReplyDeleteMrs N the email didn't work!
ReplyDeleteIt is not a real email, but their teacher said we had to use an address that looked OK.
DeleteAkira when I tried to do it and it works just copy it from link and then past it on there blog page.
DeleteNow it worked!
DeleteMrs TN when I go to their blog they also have a student called Hassan!!!!!!!
DeleteI went on there blog page and I think they are learning about Viking. And I told them that we are learning about volcanos.
ReplyDeleteMrs TN I add a comment it their blog,and it was published really fast!
ReplyDeleteI did lots of comments in their blog, today.
ReplyDelete