As the sun came out it is in the morning.Today is Sunday 13 june 2013 it is not school today because there was a lightning at Saturday so the school have no electricity yet also my house so at night we are going to put candles.In Sunday I had a swimming gala instead of school,my friends were there to race against me.After the swimming gala has finished it is already night but the teachers has to give us a medal and I won lots of medals.Then I went outside to go home and I notice I still see the sun!
...As the sun came out we were in the beach.It was so hot that we needed an umbrela.I was swimming with my sisters in the seaside.I thought that was a realy good idea to swim on the hot afternoon.Me and my family were having a holiday when the school vacation is beguned.The sun was burning my skin as I had a rest under the umbrela.I found some shels and crabs,they were lovely,but I tell you what...they were died because of that hot glittering sun on front of me.I liked swimming but I didnt want to go near that hot sun that was burning my skin,you know like .. when you put out your finger and toe it will melt straight[if you are at your home in front of the door].And I thought "EXCATLY,THATS THE THING TO PROVE WHEN YOU SAY TO YOUR FRIENDS ITS BURNING OUTSIDE"!.
I have copied and pasted onto your page on the Kidblog - it does a word count and says 145. On the kidblog page you will be able to edit this work and get closer to 100 words. Lovely seeing you this evening. Have a good holiday.
As the sun came out, I always feel thirsty and my skin is getting black so I stayed always at home. One day when my family went to the beach at around 4:00 pm, the sun still very hot and the water was also very hot so we stayed in the club for the moment. If you were exposed in the sunlight these are the things that you need; sun block, hat, sun glass and drink plenty of water for your safe. The sun can also good to your health but you need only to stay during sunrise and sunset.
As the sun came out, I woke up. I went to the bathromm and then I had a good breakfast together with a lot of friends. We all have been on a "horse back riding camp" in the summer vacation. We slept in the barn very close to the horses. After the breakfast, we all played hide and go seek for two hours. Then we brushed our horses and get the horses and us ready for the horse back riding lesson. For sure, each child had to wear a helmet for the safety. We had a lot of fun. After the lesson, we played again for two hours and then there was a yummy lunch. It was noodles with tomato sauce. In the afternoon, we mad us ready for swimming in the pool. When we came back, we rided our horses again and then we had dinner. After dinner, we were riding bareback on our horses, it was so funny. I also learned how to jump bareback. After that, we very tired but we stayed up very long until we fell asleep. As the sun came out on the next morning, I did ..... :-)
Thank you Nelly. Lots of fun with horses. Did you do a word count? I make this 195 words. The challenge is to write in exactly 100 words. Ask your teacher to look at http://100wc.net/ as I will only enter 100 words challenge from children in my class (sorry).
As the sun came out it is in the morning.Today is Sunday 13 june 2013 it is not school today because there was a lightning at Saturday so the school have no electricity yet also my house so at night we are going to put candles.In Sunday I had a swimming gala instead of school,my friends were there to race against me.After the swimming gala has finished it is already night but the teachers has to give us a medal and I won lots of medals.Then I went outside to go home and I notice I still see the sun!
ReplyDeleteMrs TN I post something in the other blog!
ReplyDelete...As the sun came out we were in the beach.It was so hot that we needed an umbrela.I was swimming with my sisters in the seaside.I thought that was a realy good idea to swim on the hot afternoon.Me and my family were having a holiday when the school vacation is beguned.The sun was burning my skin as I had a rest under the umbrela.I found some shels and crabs,they were lovely,but I tell you what...they were died because of that hot glittering sun on front of me.I liked swimming but I didnt want to go near that hot sun that was burning my skin,you know like .. when you put out your finger and toe it will melt straight[if you are at your home in front of the door].And I thought "EXCATLY,THATS THE THING TO PROVE WHEN YOU SAY TO YOUR FRIENDS ITS BURNING OUTSIDE"!.
ReplyDeleteI have copied and pasted onto your page on the Kidblog - it does a word count and says 145. On the kidblog page you will be able to edit this work and get closer to 100 words. Lovely seeing you this evening. Have a good holiday.
DeleteI post some in the kid blog!
ReplyDeleteI had to do it at night because I was busy in the morning and after noon!
As the sun came out, I always feel thirsty and my skin is getting black so I stayed always at home.
ReplyDeleteOne day when my family went to the beach at around 4:00 pm, the sun still very hot and the water was also very hot so we stayed in the club for the moment. If you were exposed in the sunlight these are the things that you need; sun block, hat, sun glass and drink plenty of water for your safe. The sun can also good to your health but you need only to stay during sunrise and sunset.
Number 212 - I have copied this onto your new blog page!
DeleteAs the sun came out, I woke up. I went to the bathromm and then I had a good breakfast together with a lot of friends. We all have been on a "horse back riding camp" in the summer vacation. We slept in the barn very close to the horses. After the breakfast, we all played hide and go seek for two hours. Then we brushed our horses and get the horses and us ready for the horse back riding lesson. For sure, each child had to wear a helmet for the safety. We had a lot of fun. After the lesson, we played again for two hours and then there was a yummy lunch. It was noodles with tomato sauce. In the afternoon, we mad us ready for swimming in the pool. When we came back, we rided our horses again and then we had dinner. After dinner, we were riding bareback on our horses, it was so funny. I also learned how to jump bareback. After that, we very tired but we stayed up very long until we fell asleep. As the sun came out on the next morning, I did ..... :-)
ReplyDeleteNelly what class are you from?
DeleteThank you Nelly. Lots of fun with horses. Did you do a word count? I make this 195 words. The challenge is to write in exactly 100 words. Ask your teacher to look at http://100wc.net/ as I will only enter 100 words challenge from children in my class (sorry).
ReplyDeleteI posted a comment on the North Petherton primary blog!
ReplyDeleteI played math magition subtraction level 2 mixed and some times I get 100 %or 95 %.
ReplyDeleteMy best day at week9 when we went to the in door pool.Because it were very windy out side.
ReplyDelete