CLOSED!
The link will close on Saturday 25th May (UK Time)
Write your entry here.
I will put in on the 100 word web page .
Then, follow the link to our second blog page.
Write your entry here.
I will put in on the 100 word web page .
Then, follow the link to our second blog page.

Mrs N do we need to wite 100 words today.
ReplyDeleteNot today, but before Saturday.
DeleteMrs TN where is the picture? In france?
DeleteSo I just made up where it is.
What time does it close in Qatar?
DeleteI wish it's not right now because I just did another one!
Last year,me and my family went to Australia to play and see my cousin.Me and my family went to Sydney,my cousin lives there.Me and my family first went to the Qatar international airport at night ,we went to a plane called Qatar airways.It took nearly a day to go to Sydney.In the plane I watched lots of movie such as avengers and other more kids movies.My parents did't watch movies instead they slept a long time but my brother did't even sleep.5 hours later I slept because my eyes hurted and I felt so tired,mean while my brother was still watching movies.After that when I was just about to sleep a flight atendance came and give my family food so I had to wake my parents.The food was really delicois.Soon I was in Sydney airport we arrived at the morning.My family hotel was called $ydney+ hotel it was a really weird name but when I went inside,I smell some yummy foods and cake.Next I was in the hotel room,It was really big and the hotel looks like a big circle and it was made out of glass.I was so amazed the hotel room looks like a house it even had playground I was so happy ans also happy to see my cousin graduating!
ReplyDeleteThis 213 words... too many. I think it is in the UK.
DeleteI type on Google and I don't know what the city is called...
DeleteIt is The Eden Project in Cornwall (UK)- try googling that!
DeleteI made another one with 100 words I checked it!
DeleteLast year, me and my family went to Australia to play and see my cousin.Me and my family went to Sydney ,my cousin lives there .Me and my family first went to the Qatar international airport at night ,we went to a plane called Qatar Airways .My family hotel was called $ydney+ hotel,I smell some yummy foods.Next I was in the hotel room, It was really big and the hotel looks like a big circle and it was made out of glass.I was so amazed the hotel room looks like a house it even had playground I was so happy!!!
DeleteI am not sure that this has much to do with the picture......You should start by saying about the hotel. You do not need your first four sentences as they are not related to the picture.
Delete
ReplyDeleteLast week I went to America to have a nice holiday with my family. I went to one place that I never seen it before. It was so awesome! The place was so large I always get lost in this building. I can’t believe the building was like this! There lots of peoples and games. I play lots of game that time. After I enjoy myself playing games, we buy some snacks to eat. That time, I was so hungry. After that we went to swimming the pool was large. Then we went to our hotel and have a rest.
Number 168 - well done.I wonder what games you played?
DeleteIn space there was a plastic planet that protects people from shooting things like asteroids and angry birds . The plastic planet was called protection circle. Only people go on it will survive .It can also protect other planets from disasters. It was so special.
ReplyDeleteIt was made a long time ago by the queen of pixie dust and lord of winter. They were not supposed to cross the weather border but they meet and then join their powers to make it. It can also protect people from natural disasters like volcanos , earthquakes , flood and many other kinds .
Number 277
DeleteMe and my family went to an exciting holiday,we went to the place that we usually go to[that was my fave place].I enjoy eating dinner in there and watching a very long movie in the cinema,my friends came and we played fantastic games and x-box.We went to a train called metro.We ate some ice-cream and fizzy drinks,marshmalows,candy cloud and we had a lot of fun.After we ate our sweets we went to play on games such like the big wheel and eating competitions and the most game I lke is the big wheel ,We swam in a big swimming pool and we enjoyed our hotel!
ReplyDeleteWhat have you described from the picture? What might be in the domes? What would you hear and see. Look again at the picture and try again.
ReplyDeleteLast week, I and my family went to UK to see the new place. Then I’ve never seen that place in my whole life. The place was like a hexagon shape of all the windows. Inside the place was a market, furniture for sale, Lego land and lots of different place. It’s like the Burg Khalifa’s materiel. There are 500 people in the place. It has 3 semi-circles and there are full of plants, trees and grasses. So the place is peaceful and its very shiny place. I’ve said “Oh this place is cool, can we come here later?” Ok” said my Dad.
ReplyDeleteNumber 273.
DeleteI check at the Microsoft word, it only has 103 words.
DeleteI did the word count before I posted it on our other blog page..... number 273 is your entry number on the 100 word challenge page.... I told you the number so that you could find your work quickly!Go look!
DeleteLast week,I read a magazine talk about beautiful building in UK. The building is so special because it can protect peoples from natural disaster. The building's name is the Eden Project. Peoples were surprised because the King of UK made it. Once I visited there with my family,I met my friend playing in the green field. Around the building,there were hills. It was fun to play in the swimming pool. The swimming pool is near the hill. I ate a lot of foods in the buffet restaurant. The building is beautiful because there are so many paintings in the wall,the shape is like a half of a circle,made by glass. I like it so much.
ReplyDeleteDid you do a word count? This is 115 words. Which words could you remove? The challenge is to write in exactly 100 words.Can you meet the challenge?
DeleteLast time we visit the one of the best botanical garden in Europe.Inside of it is like a forest,there are too many different plants,flowers,fruit trees,vegetables and different collections of living plants.After that we went to big restaurant and we saw a big chicken meal and my dad ordered a big chicken too.When we finish we went to highest mountain.There are also too many trees like a forest but there was no animal to see.After several walking we went to bench for rest so we drink water then we played in the playground and my mom and dad just watching us.I hope someday we can visit again the garden with my family.
ReplyDeleteMy word count says 111 - you need to check and try and write exactly 100 words. Type on microsoft word, on the tool bar is 'review' and there should be a word count option. get your dad to help you find it. Remember to describe what you can see in the picture.
DeleteLast time we took our holiday in Europe that place was Botanical garden. Inside of it you can see a lot of garden, there are small & big plants, fruits and many other living collection plants. After that we went to a big restaurant for meal. After viewing we visited the mountain just beside the dome garden. We had seen a lot of trees with different type of birds. After walking we sat and rest in garden then we played in the playground with my mom and dad. I hope someday we can visit again the garden with my family.
ReplyDeleteEvan you are number 657! Go check it out.
Delete