Visitors

Saturday, 11 May 2013

NEW QUAD BLOGGING FRIENDS

This week we are quad blogging with Roundtown Elementary in USA.
Check out their blog page, they have made a video for us!

14 comments:

  1. I posted 3 comments there blog was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where is your 3 comments that you wrote in their blog?

      Delete
    2. Hi I'm Daniel and I am in Mrs.Musone's class. Thanks for the comment
      !Q

      Delete
  2. I have also did looked at their video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted a comment in their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs N can you post a video all about us just like what the round town elementary school did??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lookked at t heir video too,Akira is right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should stick the 'roundtown'together just like how the post is spelt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I'm Nelly and I'm in third grade in Mrs. Musones class in Roundtown elementary school. How did you like the video? I'm glad to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We loved the video. We are trying to make one so that you can see our school..... it is a work in progress! We will try to finish it on Sunday during our ICT time.

      Delete
    2. But We didnt finish it ,or did we?

      Delete