My favorite one is the earthqake song! I played over and over.
Same.
Me too!
The earth quake song was funny!
At the end is the funniest!
Even I agree that it was funny.
ITS MORE THAN FUNNY!
I didn't know that there is a earth quake in Indonesia!
My favorite thing is the quake simulator.
What is the earthquake songJack
I liked the word problem1.
I like the quake simulator
Its my fave one.
It made me giggle when I heard the earthquake song.
I dont realy understand a seismogragh.
Is it something to do with earthquakes?
My favorite one is the earthqake song! I played over and over.
ReplyDeleteSame.
DeleteMe too!
DeleteThe earth quake song was funny!
ReplyDeleteAt the end is the funniest!
DeleteEven I agree that it was funny.
DeleteITS MORE THAN FUNNY!
DeleteI didn't know that there is a earth quake in Indonesia!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing is the quake simulator.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the earthquake song
ReplyDeleteJack
I liked the word problem1.
ReplyDeleteI like the quake simulator
ReplyDeleteIts my fave one.
ReplyDeleteIt made me giggle when I heard the earthquake song.
ReplyDeleteI dont realy understand a seismogragh.
ReplyDeleteIs it something to do with earthquakes?
ReplyDelete