1.Slate is hard impermeable type rock that can split easily. 2.Marble rock has an attractive texture surface and colour that can be easily cut and polished. 3.Granite is coarse grained rock which is often used and seen in stair,road and kitchen top.
hi I'm Colin and I read that you sorted rock, you tested the hardness of the rocks and you looked at them. I wonder how you made chocolate rocks. Names of rock I know are granite, stone and marble.
I read that you have done all sorts of things with rocks including making chocolate ones, sorting them, and testing for the hardest rocks. The types of rocks I know are Marble is different colors, White Gypsum is white, Tigers Eye is brown, Soda lite is blue and my goad is purple. Why were you testing rocks? I like how you said what you were testing.
It is
ReplyDeleteMetamorphic
Sedimentary
Igneos
that looks a bit hard .
ReplyDeleteMy Best one is the rock hound.
ReplyDeleteI like rock and soil the best because it is very easy.
ReplyDeleteThe three name of rock is:
Metamorphic
Igneous
Sedimentary
Also me I really like it.
DeleteIts not quite hard but it is easy.
ReplyDeleteI had fun playing the 2 games.
ReplyDelete1.Slate is hard impermeable type rock that can split easily.
ReplyDelete2.Marble rock has an attractive texture surface and colour that can be easily cut and polished.
3.Granite is coarse grained rock which is often used and seen in stair,road and kitchen top.
hi I'm Colin and I read that you sorted rock, you tested the hardness of the rocks and you looked at them. I wonder how you made chocolate rocks. Names of rock I know are granite, stone and marble.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteI read that you have done all sorts of things with rocks including making chocolate ones, sorting them, and testing for the hardest rocks. The types of rocks I know are Marble is different colors, White Gypsum is white, Tigers Eye is brown, Soda lite is blue and my goad is purple. Why were you testing rocks? I like how you said what you were testing.