Visitors

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

FIVE SENTENCE CHALLENGE

NOW CLOSED
Thank you all those that took part.
SARAH GOT SHOWCASED - SHE WAS ONE OF THE BEST!
Well done.

Under the Sea

If you can, why not visit some other children’s entries and leave a comment We all love comments on our work!


 Your sentences are  on the Five Sentences page

27 comments:

  1. I found some small unknown fish under the sea.

    I saddened scream and shout where we saw a big shark under the sea.

    I love to swim and dive because of a lot beautiful coral reef you can found under the sea.

    Under the sea you can find also a clownfish.

    I have seen four dolphin under the sea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evan you are number 88!

      Delete
    2. Yes your right but mrs TN it's in another blog!

      Delete
  2. Mrs Nicholson. What is prompt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amel why don't you do the 5 sentences!Only some people in our class do it but maybe soon they will do it.

      Delete
  3. Under the sea is a beautifull place.I like to swim there last week with the dolphins but not the terrible fishes.Now I don't swimming under the sea even though it is pretty,it all started last week when me,my parents and friend went to the beach,we played under the sea.Suddenly a small fish was coming toward me,then it bit my leg.Next I screamed as loud as i can when the little fish bit my leg,my friend was really luckey that she did not get and bitten.Now I will never ever swim under the sea even though it is a pretty place but my friend still wants to swim under the sea again also my feet is better because the doctor put a plaster on top of my leg and I get to walk with a stick for people who brake their leg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akira - you are 94!

      Delete
    2. Mrs TN the colour of the fishes changed!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. I made another one that is nearly the same!

      Delete
    4. Under the sea is a beautifull place.I like to swim there last week with the dolphins but not the terrible fishes.Now I don't swimming under the sea even though it is pretty,it all started last week when me,my parents and friend went to the beach,we played under the sea.Suddenly a small fish was coming toward me,then it bit my leg.Next I screamed as loud as i can when the little fish bit my leg,my friend was really luckey that she did not get and bitten.Now I will never ever swim under the sea even though it is a pretty place, also my feet is better because the doctor put a plaster on top of my leg and I get to walk with a stick for people who brake their leg.

      Delete
  4. Under the sea is bright blue.
    Under the sea is a beautiful view.
    I swim with dolphins not fishes.
    I swim in the sea instead of doing the dishes.
    I am having fun swimming under the sea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your 5 sentences QT.

      Delete
    2. Qt I also write a comment in the other blog in your 5 sentences!

      Delete
  5. My five sencentces are, squids can sting with there tentacles. Octopuses has three hearts. Fish live in coral. Fish can camouflage in seaweed. There is a seahorses keep babys under there bells.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but I have not published you on the Five Sentence web page. Maybe you can check out their page for your class.

      Delete
  6. Nurul Farhanah 4Q19 May 2013 at 16:31

    I swim under the sea.Under the sea theres lots of fish.Under the sea is bright blue.Under the sea was so beautiful.Under the sea I swim with the dolphins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nurul what number are you?

      Delete
    2. I like your sentence but next time don't write under the sea to lot!

      Delete
    3. Your number is 204!There's lot of people that write the 5 sentences challenge.

      Delete
    4. I commented also in the other blogpage!

      Delete
  7. Under the sea there are crabs.
    Its fun to swim with dolphins at the sea.
    You can splash your friends with water.
    Everybody fishes at the seaside.
    Class 4Q Went camping near the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was near the sea. But sudinly I fell down the sea.I saw a golden fish.I felt WOW!.What a power full sea and a band my dad said.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet under the sea is sharks and seaweed and sand just float . Maybe some time we can go and see the thing that float under sea. I wonder if people will ever live under the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Brooke for having a go. How many sentences did you write? maybe ask you teacher to check out the five sentence challenge page for your blog page. http://fivesc.net/

    ReplyDelete