Visitors

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

AKIRA 100 WORD CHALLENGE

Suddenly the pain in my arm comes in the middle of the night,everyone in the house was asleep except me.I have no idea what just happen when I am asleep,I look at my arm, it looks like every thing is fine but it's really herting.After that I went to my parents room,they were all fast asleep so I tried waking them up but........

6 comments:

  1. Mrs Tn its not ready yet I'll carry on the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were still asleep even though I touched them so I had to sleep again until my parents wake up.Soon it was seven o'clock in the morning,my father waked up before seven o'clock to work but my mother waked up the same time as me and my brother.Immediantly I told my mother that my arm herts when i move it orben it or touch it,my mom said
    "we'll go to the doctor after you eat breakfeast and take a shower"
    I listend to what my mother says,I eat cereal and milk for breakfeast but it's really hard to pour the milk so I tried my best to pour the milk,just then I drop the milk and my mother helped me.After two hours later I went to the doctor with my mom,my brother stayed at home and do his homework in the living room because he did not do his school homework yesterday(thursday).In the doctor,the doctor says that I broke my bone so the nurse put a plaster at my arm,the dodctor also say that i can not swim,the plaster must be not went,the plaster will be taken off next week and I can not touch the plaster.After that we went home,when we came home my brother was not inside the house.He always escape from the house when we are gone and he makes excuses so he don not get punished for playing in his friends house or playing computer , so now me and my parents do not care if he makes bad or good excuses.My mother called all of his friends,finally we found him he was in his friend's house Farhan in year six.Next week I went to the doctor again to open my plaster I did everthing what the doctor and nurse says.Soon the plaster is taken out and now I can bend my arm,touch it and it does not hert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 word challenge,
    Suddenly the pain in my arm at 7:00 AM.My family was in the hospital.I didnt know what to do,I thought to walk to the hospital but I remembered that mum told me she is in the al-khor hospital,I went to the bathroom to bring the first aid kit,but it wasn't there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Akira, I enjoyed reading your 100WC. I particularly liked the final sentence, it made me wonder what was going to happen next. I also liked the feeling of loneliness that you have created with your description.
    Next time, make sure that you make it to 100 words, you will be able to add more description to keep your readers interested with more words.
    Well done and keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow You have quite the story. O.K. I remember that that there's a pain in your arm and your arm REALLY hurts But every one is asleep, so no one knows. I like the style you used in your story. What happens next?

    ReplyDelete