You guys are learning about stop-go-animation. I really enjoyed you video and all the different places.
You didnt tell us wich school you're in.
You
M.Ismail please write proper sentences.
Mrs. Nicholson. The Mud Roc were the best because is the only one which moves slowly!
I like the mud roc to.
I like the first part because there moving slowly at the end there was someone in the picture and the mud roc are running to get out.
I Just look at the video slowly and I saw some people in the video I really see QT and Mohammad Ismail(MI)!
The pictures of the volcano in the classroom is nice,I like doing it but I don't have the things to make it!
I can't wait to do the sounds on Sunday!
Erupt the volcano in the class room erupt a long time!
What do you mean?
Sorry I mean The valcano erupt.
I can't belief the fire alaram went off again!Today!Two Times!
A fire alarm again!I am sick of it!
I hate when we go outside on the fire alarm on the heat.
Ilike the backgraud .
What do you mean?tooba.
You guys are learning about stop-go-animation. I really enjoyed you video and all the different places.
ReplyDeleteYou didnt tell us wich school you're in.
DeleteYou
DeleteM.Ismail please write proper sentences.
DeleteMrs. Nicholson. The Mud Roc were the best because is the only one which moves slowly!
ReplyDeleteI like the mud roc to.
DeleteI like the first part because there moving slowly at the end there was someone in the picture and the mud roc are running to get out.
DeleteI Just look at the video slowly and I saw some people in the video I really see QT and Mohammad Ismail(MI)!
DeleteThe pictures of the volcano in the classroom is nice,I like doing it but I don't have the things to make it!
DeleteI can't wait to do the sounds on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteErupt the volcano in the class room erupt a long time!
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean?
DeleteSorry I mean The valcano erupt.
DeleteI can't belief the fire alaram went off again!Today!Two Times!
ReplyDeleteA fire alarm again!I am sick of it!
ReplyDeleteI hate when we go outside on the fire alarm on the heat.
ReplyDeleteIlike the backgraud .
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean?tooba.
ReplyDelete