Visitors

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

MOUNT ST HELENS

We watched these in class today,
 
Found these ones......
 

10 comments:

  1. I like watching the videos. It was also nice to see the volcano erupts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second video most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it was so cool when the volcano side went down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that the volcano st helens was enormous
    explosion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was scary and I saw the mountain moving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nurul Farhanah 4Q15 May 2013 at 16:39

    I like the Disintegrates video the most.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was horrible when you see the gazelle died!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that eruption was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The eruption was cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katie (Mrs. Musone's Class)23 May 2013 at 15:17

    I watched Violent Volcanoes. I herd that the volcano exploited and the ground was diapering right behind him. And he was standing there with his video camera and his car alarm going off. I liked how you got to see the volcano. How was he on the island when the volcano exploited?

    ReplyDelete