Mrs n i tried math hoop and it was great.
I like the world problem with katie it so fun for me.
Iv looked at these game and word problem with Katie was the easiest one.
I liked the math hoops because it easy and good.
I had fun playing all the word problems!
My favevourite word problems is math hoops.
Really mines world problems with katie.
Mrs TN I did the word promblems 1 and got 9 out of 10! I'm not sure which one I got wrong.
Same with me akira
Mrs TN now I beat my high score at the word promblems 1! I got all of them right now I'm good at it.
Word Problems 1 is hard, I got 7 out of 10 question.
Mrs Nicholson i like the word problem 1 and it was a bit hard
You forgot full stop.
You forgot capital letter at the beginning of the sentence Amel!
The easiest is word problem with Katie
No it's not the easiest is math hoops!
You forgot a fullstop.
The 1 is a little bit hard and I got 8 out of 10 questions.
the maths hoop is the best!
You forgot capital letters at the beggining if the sentences Amel!
I enjoy the game, first my score is 7 of 10 but the second time my score is 10 of 10 :)
The games was fun I always win[except grand slam maths!].
Now I have book the second the reptile room, I just got it from the library today❕😃.
word problem is very fun
Mrs n i tried math hoop and it was great.
ReplyDeleteI like the world problem with katie it so fun for me.
ReplyDeleteIv looked at these game and word problem with Katie was the easiest one.
ReplyDeleteI liked the math hoops because it easy and good.
ReplyDeleteI had fun playing all the word problems!
ReplyDeleteMy favevourite word problems is math hoops.
ReplyDeleteReally mines world problems with katie.
DeleteMrs TN I did the word promblems 1 and got 9 out of 10! I'm not sure which one I got wrong.
ReplyDeleteSame with me akira
DeleteMrs TN now I beat my high score at the word promblems 1! I got all of them right now I'm good at it.
DeleteWord Problems 1 is hard, I got 7 out of 10 question.
ReplyDeleteMrs Nicholson i like the word problem 1 and it was a bit hard
ReplyDeleteYou forgot full stop.
DeleteYou forgot capital letter at the beginning of the sentence Amel!
DeleteThe easiest is word problem with Katie
ReplyDeleteNo it's not the easiest is math hoops!
DeleteYou forgot a fullstop.
DeleteThe 1 is a little bit hard and I got 8 out of 10 questions.
ReplyDeletethe maths hoop is the best!
ReplyDeleteYou forgot capital letters at the beggining if the sentences Amel!
DeleteI enjoy the game, first my score is 7 of 10 but the second time my score is 10 of 10 :)
ReplyDeleteThe games was fun I always win[except grand slam maths!].
ReplyDeleteNow I have book the second the reptile room, I just got it from the library today❕😃.
ReplyDeleteword problem is very fun
ReplyDelete