I herd that the girls wear T-Shirts, long pants and black shoes. The boys wear long pants, black shoes and T-Shirts. I also read that you guys have a computer room. You have a library and you change your books every Tuesday you have three different places in your library. On your playground you have a climbing wall and you sometimes clime on it. In your music room you sometimes here a song from the smart board or you sing a song.I liked how you ended it with all of you singing a song. I wonder how many classes there are in your school, what is your teachers name, how many kids are in your class, who is your principal? Those are some of the questions I have for you. I liked your movie/video BYE!
There are 13 diffrent grade in our school there is 11 classes in 1 year group. Our teacher name is Mrs .Nicholson and our assistant Mrs. Nahmi. there are 20 children in our classes.Our principal is mr. MacMahon
I loved that video!!!!! our schools aren't much too different.Here's what I learned about your school. First you learn a and work on the computers. Another thing I learned is that you have a school uniform. The last thing I learned is that you have a playground, a library, a music room and you made Roc Moc figures. I liked your opening statement, it went with the topic of Do you have blog. When will the next video come out? I can't wait! Do you have special days when you don't wear our uniforms?
Every end of term we have parties,world bookday[We need to wear like our favorite charecter in books]and we have international day[where you can wear you country colours or country dress]These are our special days when we dont wear uniforms!
Because in your film, you said 'this is our library' but only showed the wall behind you - you could have been any where in the school. I did tell you why your clip was not used because you did not film the library.
I like it.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to do the next video!
Thanks Akira. I knew I could rely on you to post a comment, as I was not sure if the link actually worked!
DeleteI herd that the girls wear T-Shirts, long pants and black shoes. The boys wear long pants, black shoes and T-Shirts. I also read that you guys have a computer room. You have a library and you change your books every Tuesday you have three different places in your library. On your playground you have a climbing wall and you sometimes clime on it. In your music room you sometimes here a song from the smart board or you sing a song.I liked how you ended it with all of you singing a song. I wonder how many classes there are in your school, what is your teachers name, how many kids are in your class, who is your principal? Those are some of the questions I have for you. I liked your movie/video BYE!
ReplyDeleteThere are 13 diffrent grade in our school there is 11 classes in 1 year group. Our teacher name is Mrs .Nicholson and our assistant Mrs. Nahmi. there are 20 children in our classes.Our principal is mr. MacMahon
DeleteThank you...
DeleteI loved that video!!!!! our schools aren't much too different.Here's what I learned about your school. First you learn a and work on the computers. Another thing I learned is that you have a school uniform. The last thing I learned is that you have a playground, a library, a music room and you made Roc Moc figures. I liked your opening statement, it went with the topic of Do you have blog. When will the next video come out? I can't wait! Do you have special days when you don't wear our uniforms?
ReplyDeleteSarah from 4Q, this is another Sarah, but I do not know which school she is from.....
DeleteWe do have special days...
DeleteEvery end of term we have parties,world bookday[We need to wear like our favorite charecter in books]and we have international day[where you can wear you country colours or country dress]These are our special days when we dont wear uniforms!
DeleteI'am confused are you Sarah from my class(4Q)or in another school??
DeleteSame with my classmate i like this video and looking forward on another video from other area of our school.
ReplyDeleteWill we vidio the cookery room and the others later.
ReplyDeleteHopefully....
DeleteI dont know what hopefully means?
DeleteI can't wait but Mrs TN you have to do it before I go to Indonesia (29 june 2013) otherwise I will not be in the video!
DeleteHopefully - 'full of hope', 'hoping that some thing will happen'. Similar to inshallah.
DeleteOh my,the junior library is change but why there is no me?
ReplyDeleteBecause in your film, you said 'this is our library' but only showed the wall behind you - you could have been any where in the school. I did tell you why your clip was not used because you did not film the library.
DeleteI cant believe that that we are in youtube!!
ReplyDeleteI know right!
DeleteI only say"Hi I'am akira this is our classroom.".
I'am little bit shy.
DeleteI didnt understand you evan?
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean?Evan said it clearly?
DeleteMrs N only know I write this comment and you posted it!
ReplyDeleteI do not understand your sentence.
DeleteFor me,it does make sense!
ReplyDeleteThis is fun for 4Q :).
ReplyDeleteI liked the music and the mod roc figures .
ReplyDeleteAnusha 4p
ReplyDeleteI like the music and it was cool
I loved the modroc fuger it was nice.
ReplyDeleteAnusha 4p
ReplyDeleteI like the way they talk and I like how worked as a team and how they been very quite when they someone else is talking.